Rich white Democrat blows off victim of fentanyl to advocate hiring more border police to disobey election laws

Werbung:
Wasn't it Trump that called McCain a loser?
He also said he despised those who were captured etc.
Dummies stupidly believe Trump disrespected McCain because he was a war hero, but dummies have a history of badly mangling and misunderstanding facts. Trump was alluding to the sad fact that McCain had provided aid to the enemy by recording attacks on the US for its involvement in the war

Dummies stupidly believe Trump disrespected McCain because he was a war hero, but dummies have a history of badly mangling and misunderstanding facts. Trump was alluding to the sad fact that McCain had provided aid to the enemy by recording attacks on the US for its involvement in the war

And another source.

Maggie Haberman wrote exactly the same in here book. Get some facts before you protect that dickhead.

And another source.

Maggie Haberman wrote exactly the same in here book. Get some facts before you protect that dickhead.
I see nothing you posted that proves Trump disrespects prisoners of war. That is because your hateful leftist statement is a lie.

You misinterpreted a direct quote. I can quote Biden's exact words bragging about the perfected system of Democrat voting fraud that was going to and did ensure his illegitimate 2020 election.
Nope
Nothing to misinterpret Trump disrespected nccain for being a pow
Your Biden reference is not relevant duh

You misinterpreted a direct quote. I can quote Biden's exact words bragging about the perfected system of Democrat voting fraud that was going to and did ensure his illegitimate 2020 election.
Go ahead and don't forget to include where the conversation was about stopping voter fraud.
Don't cherry pick it either.

Better still. I'll save you the embarrassment. Here it is.

Werbung:
Back