Rich white Democrat blows off victim of fentanyl to advocate hiring more border police to disobey election laws

Werbung:
No. I want you to post it. I know you can't so do it or shut up you lying old soak.
If the video is a lie then where are the Democrats suing the outlets for such an earthshaking lie? No, Democrats lie when they try to claim the video is Russian disinformation.

Biden: We Have Put Together The Most Extensive And Inclusive Voter Fraud Organization In The History Of American Politics​

(For those who still believe truth posted on non-Democrat approved sources is Russian disinformation, here is some supporting evidence:)
1710653541141.png
1710653568628.png
1710653592413.png
1710653627023.png
1710653654659.png
1710653675112.png

If the video is a lie then where are the Democrats suing the outlets for such an earthshaking lie? No, Democrats lie when they try to claim the video is Russian disinformation.

Biden: We Have Put Together The Most Extensive And Inclusive Voter Fraud Organization In The History Of American Politics​

(For those who still believe truth posted on non-Democrat approved sources is Russian disinformation, here is some supporting evidence:)
View attachment 12309
View attachment 12310
View attachment 12311
View attachment 12312
View attachment 12313
View attachment 12314
You recently spoke how Trump was misinterpreted.
What Biden was saying, and it's been proven, that the machines referred to were checked and confirmed they could not alter their programme without interference. You and other dickheads deliberately misinterpreted him and you know it.

The fact remains there was no voter fraud and you can take that to your grave.
Democrats win win. Even more handsomely in November which will confirm 2020 win was no fluke.

I can't wait to grind you into the ground when that happens. Your god won't shield you from me.

You recently spoke how Trump was misinterpreted.
What Biden was saying, and it's been proven, that the machines referred to were checked and confirmed they could not alter their programme without interference. You and other dickheads deliberately misinterpreted him and you know it.

The fact remains there was no voter fraud and you can take that to your grave.
Democrats win win. Even more handsomely in November which will confirm 2020 win was no fluke.

I can't wait to grind you into the ground when that happens. Your god won't shield you from me.
Define "voter fraud" as Biden used it.

Werbung:
Back