Robertson endorses Giuliani

Popeye

Ok, follow with me on this. Pat Robertson has been ranting and raving for years about how abortion providers and abortion rights backers are going to hell. Well, Giuliani supports abortion rights, therefore, is Pat Robertson supporting a candidate for president that he feels, in his heart, is going to hell?
Pat Robertson endorses Giuliani

ASSOCIATED PRESS

WASHINGTON -- Televangelist Pat Robertson, founder of the Christian Coalition, endorsed Republican presidential candidate Rudy Giuliani on Wednesday.

"It is my pleasure to announce my support for America's Mayor, Rudy Giuliani, a proven leader who is not afraid of what lies ahead and who will cast a hopeful vision for all Americans," Robertson said during a news conference with Giuliani in Washington.
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/1131AP_Giuliani_Robertson.html?source=mypi

Werbung:
So God's general is supporting propably the most underqualified candidate.

why am not surprised.

Underqualified? I would argue that he's the most qualified of all the candidates who have a legitimate shot. Being a Senator or Congressman is way easier than Mayor of New York.

Underqualified? I would argue that he's the most qualified of all the candidates who have a legitimate shot. Being a Senator or Congressman is way easier than Mayor of New York.

That is debatable. I would say equally as difficult in different ways if that makes sense.

Since when does Pat Robertson's endorsement mean much? Its not like anyone who would be swayed by this endorsement are likely to vote
Hill-bama in the first place.

Werbung:
Back