Ron Paul Answers Questions With Common Sense

Werbung:
I like his ideas, the tax one is probably the worst, not because of the principle, but because it is unfeesable. Especially cutting inflation to nothing. However, everything else is spot on.

But if he was to become the front runner, I honestly believe every government force would be used to try and bring him down because of his anti large government policies. Even if he was the peoples favourite, he would not be the favourite of those with the real power in America.

Thats how it looks to me on this side of the ocean.

But if he was to become the front runner, I honestly believe every government force would be used to try and bring him down because of his anti large government policies. Even if he was the peoples favourite, he would not be the favourite of those with the real power in America.

Well, of course, but let's see it. You live for the fight when that's all that you've got...

Whoa...we're half way there... Whoa, WHOA, livin' on a prayer..

Take Ron Paul's hand, we'll make it I swear... Whoa, WHOA, livin' on a prayer...

Well, of course, but let's see it. You live for the fight when that's all that you've got...

Whoa...we're half way there... Whoa, WHOA, livin' on a prayer..

Take Ron Paul's hand, we'll make it I swear... Whoa, WHOA, livin' on a prayer...

I have to say, this is the cheesiest thing you've ever posted.

I like Ron Paul a lot and I think the government needs more like him. He also seems to be the only person with clear ideas about what the government ought to look like; ask McCain or Obama and I could almost guarantee that the word "Iraq" would come up within the first five words. It's definitely on Paul's agenda, but I don't think it's one of his up front, main concerns.

I'll say this. If you are going to vote in the Republican primary by all means vote for Ron Paul. From that side he makes the only sense on the war and he has some other decent positions also. He's not pro-choice so I could never vote for him but still compared to the rest of the Republican pack... not bad.

If he doesn't get the nomination please switch over and support the Democratic nominee. There are two or three that would make great presidents and believe me outside of Ron Paul it's our only way out of Iraq.

After watching the last Republican debate I was impressed by Ron Paul being a straight talker who wasn't just singing to the audience. I don't agree with all his ideas but a lot more people are taking him serious after the debates.

I don't see him breaking into the top tier of candidates in the near future, if ever.

I liked his ideas on illegal immigration.

Werbung:
I believe money is needed for that:D

Are you kidding me, when 18 of 20 presidential candidates want to bomb Iran money will be of no issue. Hell we have a huge amount of carriers and their support vessels in the gulf right now as a "show of force". How much do you think that costs?

Back