Rove's new claim

TVoffBrainOn

his claim : Congress led the rush to war. The President and his administration did not want Congress to vote on the Iraq War Res. in the fall of 2002because they thought it should not be done within the context of an election.:rolleyes:

Moreover, according to Rove, that "premature vote" led to many of the problems that cropped up in the Iraq War. Had Congress not pushed, he says, Bush could have spent more time assembling a coalition, and provided more time to the inspectors.:eek:

The Dems had a slight majority in the Senate in 02, including Clinton, Biden, Dodd, Obama, etc... you can see what the Republican tactic for the upcoming election is going to be.... blame the Dems for the rush to war and the failure of being prepared.

Amazing

Werbung:
Is Rove still alive? To bad he cant spend a little more time hunting with Cheney.

Do you have a source for this stuff?

Right off the bat it sounds downright Orwellian.
"Huffington reminder her guest that technology in the 21st century makes it much harder to shuffle inconvenient facts down the memory hole.

"The only problem is when 1984 was written, Google and Lexis Nexis did not exist, and now they do," she said."

Werbung:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/11/30/AR2007113002256.html?nav=rss_politics

It's an intersting position Rove is taking. Does this mean it is the Democrats that are strong on terror, and the Republicans that were willing to wait on a "mad man with WMDs"

Bush is lucky to still have Rove on point. Revising history even before Bush's term is over.
.....But still having somewhat a problem, declaring himself Guilty or Not Guilty, re: Val Plame. :rolleyes:

"He sent me a couple e-mails saying that----saying that this had gotten all carried out of proportion and----that he was surprised that they'd done it and----said that he'd give me a fair explanation in the thing, and he's a friend, and I'm----he's a good guy, and we'll see what the book actually says..."

Havin' a lil' traction-problem, there, Porky? :rolleyes:

Back