Saddam Hussein Executed

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Three years after he was hauled from a hole in the ground by pursuing U.S. forces, Saddam Hussein was hanged Saturday under a sentence imposed by an Iraqi court, al-Hurra TV, al-Arabiya and Sky News TV reported.

Read more here

Werbung:
Muslims on some sites (Netscape) are already proclaiming he died honorably, saying God is God and Muhammed is his prophet' before he died. The statements quoted here not include those. The trial became a circus. Where did we go wrong? Sunnis already consider him a martyr.

Three years after he was hauled from a hole in the ground by pursuing U.S. forces, Saddam Hussein was hanged Saturday under a sentence imposed by an Iraqi court, al-Hurra TV, al-Arabiya and Sky News TV reported.

Read more here

We did Saddam an accidental favor by giving him a rare old-school death. Maybe that's not important for some of you moral-types but it would be to my heroes. It would matter to John Paul Jones, it would matter to Alexander, it would matter to Subotai, and it matters to me. I wish I could have a death like that. Instead I'll die the same way you will, tubes coming out of my fat carcass, leaning over to watch the cardio beeper zig when it's supposed to zag, scared out of my head and ashamed to look down at this civilian belly hyperventilating its last chicken**** breaths.

Not Saddam. We may not have meant to, but we showed him the ultimate respect. And he deserved it.

I am not interested in revenge or respect. I just want the threat eliminated.

If it were up to me there would not have even been a trial. Kill him as quickly as possible and dispose of the body. I am not opposed to the trial and formal execution, since it seems to be so important to many people. But personally, it all seems superfluous to me.

The same goes for Bin Laden and every other enemy.

I am not interested in revenge or respect. I just want the threat eliminated.

If it were up to me there would not have even been a trial. Kill him as quickly as possible and dispose of the body. I am not opposed to the trial and formal execution, since it seems to be so important to many people. But personally, it all seems superfluous to me.

The same goes for Bin Laden and every other enemy.

This provides a stark, if not crude example of the kind of attitude that prevails in neo-con thought. Attitudes that have translated into policy. That's why this country no longer carries the perception of holding the moral high ground. Provides terrorists and dictators with an easy propaganda score.

That's why this country no longer carries the perception of holding the moral high ground.

Revenge isnt moral. And Defense supercedes revenge either way.

Provides terrorists and dictators with an easy propaganda score.

Citizens of our own nation who villify us provide terrorists and dictators with an easy propaganda score as well.

It sure is.

If you are an ally of the US and are also a dictator, watch your back. We will turn on you in a heartbeat (this means you Saudi Arabia...your days are numbered). Dictators enter into "alliances" with the US at their own risk.

aha

It sure is.

If you are an ally of the US and are also a dictator, watch your back. We will turn on you in a heartbeat (this means you Saudi Arabia...your days are numbered). Dictators enter into "alliances" with the US at their own risk.

You seem a very brave man. I bet you will be the one who will chases Saudis in desert? or I am wrong:D

You seem a very brave man. I bet you will be the one who will chases Saudis in desert?

Me or someone like me. Lots of people in the military share my opinions. Several of them post on this forum.

Me or someone like me. .

This great nation is well protected than:D I am proud to be citizen of the USA when I see how brave people will defend my freedom in deserts of Saudi Arabia :D Now it is time for you and your friends to turn off PlayStation and come back to the real world:D

Werbung:
Back