School shooter in Connecticut

Yes, I do.

Maybe you should go back through my history and take note of all the links I posted. They may not be to your liking, but they certainly have been consistently provided.

In the other hand. . . Your bias is still quite evident in the way you continue to make snide comments ONLY to this poster.

you refused to ever provide links at all for the longest time.
you offer opinion sans link or fact even after being shown with research that you are wrong.
if you dont like being called when you post these things then dont.

Werbung:
Anyone who has read the articles of Dr. thomas Sowell, the ECONOMIST, should also be aware that others have taken the liberty to write extremists articles that where WRONGLY attributed in the past tho this personality.

Without a factual link, and considering the fact that DR. sowell is NOT known for his knowledge or position on gun control, one should certainly wonder who that "Mr. Sowell" who wrote that article really is.

Really? I mean REALLY???????

http://townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/2012/12/18/invincible-ignorance-n1468784

Found it in two clicks...

you refused to ever provide links at all for the longest time.
you offer opinion sans link or fact even after being shown with research that you are wrong.
if you dont like being called when you post these things then dont.

Show me where I refused to post links.

Go ahead. . .and please go back as far back as my first week of posting. As a mod, you have access to my whole history. ANYTIME I offered a STATEMENT that came from someone else, and was NOT a personal opinion, I provided the link.

But you say I didn't, that I even REFUSED to provide links?

Go ahead. Prove it.

Show me where I refused to post links.

Go ahead. . .and please go back as far back as my first week of posting. As a mod, you have access to my whole history. ANYTIME I offered a STATEMENT that came from someone else, and was NOT a personal opinion, I provided the link.

But you say I didn't, that I even REFUSED to provide links?

Go ahead. Prove it.

i have the same access anyone here has. if anyone doesnt already know this and cares they can look.

The fact is that tens of thousands of people get shot every year in the US and in other western democracies where gun ownership is illegal they don't

That is a fact but he gun lobby is largely also the Tea party types

Or in other words mad bastards who won't let evidence get in the way of their murderous desire

The NRA has Connecticut blood on its hands and should fuck off in shame to the underside of a rock where it belongs

The fact is that tens of thousands of people get shot every year in the US and in other western democracies where gun ownership is illegal they don't

That is a fact but he gun lobby is largely also the Tea party types

Or in other words mad bastards who won't let evidence get in the way of their murderous desire

The NRA has Connecticut blood on its hands and should fuck off in shame to the underside of a rock where it belongs

typical left wing tripe...as always.

cashmcall wrote:
...Gun control zealots' choice of Britain for comparison with the United States has been wholly tendentious, not only because it ignored the history of the two countries, but also because it ignored other countries with stronger gun control laws than the United States, such as Russia, Brazil and Mexico. All of these countries have higher murder rates than the United States.
Of course we Mexicans have a higher murder rate than in the United $tate$ of Amne$ia, due to drug consumption over there. It seems you always forget that while U. S. Citizens enjoy their freedom and democracy by taking drugs…,
demandadedrogasenEstadosUnidosdeAmnesia.jpg

…we Mexicans have to bear our beloved one’s death by all kind of weapons manufactured in the U. $. and smuggled to Mexico.

USweaponssmuggledtoMexico.jpg
http://tinyurl.com/c9bdzzz

The fact is that tens of thousands of people get shot every year in the US, and in other western democracies where gun ownership is illegal they don't.

As usual, your lack of logic is mindoggling! It may be a fact that tens of thousands of people get shot every year in the US, and that in SOME other western democracies where gun ownership is illegal they don't. However, it is also a fact that in SOME western democracies where gun ownership is virtually mandatory, there are virtually NO shootings! What does that tell you? IF you have a brain, it should tell you that shootings are NOT simply a matter of the accessability to guns! It SHOULD tell anyone that the problem lies in the worthless shooters, NOT in the guns!

More people die in automobile accidents in the US than die by gunshots. Nobody with a brain would suggest that we outlaw automobiles! Anyone with a brain would recognize that the problem of automobile deaths most often lies in a lack of skill or lack of responsibility on the part of the driver. Improve the diving skills, the character/responsibility of drivers, and don't give driving licences to persons who are irresponsible, psychotic, or chronic drunks, and you'll dramatically reduce automobile deaths. The same is true for gun owners!

That is a fact but he gun lobby is largely also the Tea party types. Or in other words mad bastards who won't let evidence get in the way of their murderous desire

You're despicably accusing gun-rights' advocates and Tea-Party members of having murderous desires? You pathetic demogogue! I can accurately describe you as a Traitor, as you're advocating that we ignore the rights guaranteed in our Constitution! If our Constitution is amended to outlaw gun ownership (God forbid!) as legally required, I'd have no argument that you're treasonous. However, our President and most other civil and military leaders swear an oath to uphold our Constitution. Any person who argues that our Constitutionally-guaranteed rights can be dismissed without amendment, are treasonous and beneath contempt!

No, dope, the slimebag who shot those children has blood on his hands! In your post, you called gun advocates and Tea-Party supporters "mad bastards" with "murderous desires", and said that NRA members have "blood on" their hands. So, before you start whining and crying that I'm vicious for calling you a "dope" and a "traitor", look into your own viciousnes before taking offense!

Werbung:
i'd prefer you did not. best to igore idiots.

You are so right:
For foolish talk, deaf ears. or as my deseased grandma told me when I was just a kid and did say something wrong: "It's better to be deaf than to hear what you just 've said."
She told me that even she had an absolute ear for music.

Back