Science vs. "conservatives"

Werbung:
so explain the difference between gender and sex, moron.

i bet you can't.

because you're a moron :)
Gender and sex are fluid terms leftists redefine in stupid efforts to make gender confusion a matter of intelligence rather than stupidity.

you can keep arguing with the dictionary, since you insist on looking stupid. lol
Like I said. Rewrite all the dictionaries you like and rewrite history all you like but you will never fool those who are wise to such gimmickry.

Like I said. Rewrite all the dictionaries you like and rewrite history all you like but you will never fool those who are wise to such gimmickry.
have the dictionaries been rewritten? quote the definitions from your version.

Werbung:
"The abortion opponents who are seeking to convince the U.S. Supreme Court to limit access to the abortion pill mifepristone point to three studies by Gynuity Health Projects, a New York-based women's health research group, to back up their arguments that it is unsafe despite its regulatory approval decades ago.

But the way the research has been
prominently cited by the plaintiffs in their bid to limit how the pill is prescribed and distributed is bewildering to Dr. Beverly Winikoff, Gynuity's president, given that the conclusions broadly support easier access to the medication.

"
They live on a different planet," Winikoff said of the plaintiffs during an interview at her Midtown Manhattan office. "You can always distort information and say things that aren't true."

The
Supreme Court, whose conservative majority in 2022 overturned the landmark 1973 Roe v. Wade ruling that had recognized a constitutional right to abortion, is set to hear arguments in the case on Tuesday."

Bumpc_s-2[1].gif

Back