Scientific evidence that Covid vaccines cause more deaths than save lives

Good. I'm pleased. Trump said he will do the same if he wins.
Commies and bad people like John Brennan love big brother communist government spying on citizens and violating their rights, but good Christians in America do not approve of that wickedness.

Werbung:
Yes I do reject the warning because it's not supported by scientific evidence.
It's no different to you saying god will protect you.
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
Suit yourself. I do not wish my political bias to contribute to the deaths of unsuspecting victims of vaccination whether you do or not.

Commies and bad people like John Brennan love big brother communist government spying on citizens and violating their rights, but good Christians in America do not approve of that wickedness.

Good Christians? Like those pedi godbothering republicans in the senate?
Poofters and lesbians make the place smell like a brothel.

Good Christians? Like those pedi godbothering republicans in the senate?
Poofters and lesbians make the place smell like a brothel.
I agree that sin stinks, but I do not agree that God-honoring Christians live in sin like the wicked.

1 Peter 4
King James Version

1 Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;
2 That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.
3 For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries:
4 Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you:
5 Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead.​

I agree that sin stinks, but I do not agree that God-honoring Christians live in sin like the wicked.

1 Peter 4​

King James Version​

1 Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;​

2 That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.​

3 For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries:​

4 Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you:​

5 Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead.​

Look at you. 8 kids and you're suggesting you didn't have a little slap and tickle between each one?
You hypocrite.

Look at you. 8 kids and you're suggesting you didn't have a little slap and tickle between each one?
You hypocrite.
I used to work out of town a lot when I was younger. Someone jokingly said I must spend all my time in bed to have so many kids. I told him (tongue in cheek) I just need to spend one night a year in bed to keep the cradle filled.

Here is a tidbit you might like. True story. Our oldest son was born 9 months to the day after the day we got married.

Obama was the first president to authorize a clandestine spy operation on his political opponents using weaponized government agencies to do his dirty work.
Who blew JFK;s brains out? Hint it rhymes with Bush. Don't ask when did Snowden out the NSA, ask when did they begin spying on America. So your belief that everything was fine until Obooba is silly

Who blew JFK;s brains out? Hint it rhymes with Bush. Don't ask when did Snowden out the NSA, ask when did they begin spying on America. So your belief that everything was fine until Obooba is silly
Watergate was a Sunday school child play compared to Obama's treasonous communist-run spy gate.

LOL, so you are claiming that everything in the USA was fine until Obooba took over. That's silly. How old are you?
No, everything was not fine. You mentioned the Kennedy assassination. LBJ conspired with crooks in government and the FBI to murder JFK, and that was not fine.

J. Edgar Hoover later framed 4 men for a murder that one of his informants committed and Hoover knew the 4 men were innocent. Three of the innocent men were sentenced to death and one to life in prison. Two decades later Robert Mueller fought the unanimous parole board in Massachusetts to keep one of the men in prison indefinitely even though he also knew the man was innocent.

When Congress decided to investigate the case, Mueller fought to keep the FBI records sealed from Congress. The US government paid more than $105 million dollars to the victims of the FBI and other government officials. No, everything has not been fine.

No, everything was not fine. You mentioned the Kennedy assassination. LBJ conspired with crooks in government and the FBI to murder JFK, and that was not fine.

J. Edgar Hoover later framed 4 men for a murder that one of his informants committed and Hoover knew the 4 men were innocent. Three of the innocent men were sentenced to death and one to life in prison. Two decades later Robert Mueller fought the unanimous parole board in Massachusetts to keep one of the men in prison indefinitely even though he also knew the man was innocent.

When Congress decided to investigate the case, Mueller fought to keep the FBI records sealed from Congress. The US government paid more than $105 million dollars to the victims of the FBI and other government officials. No, everything has not been fine.
LBJ had nothing to do with JFK's murder, the CIA allowed JFK to be murdered because JFK was stopping Vietnam before it started, LBJ's first order as president was to rescind JFK's order to bring all advisors home from Vietnam.

Get with it kid, and things that were exposed under Oooba started decades earlier, and still continue unabated today as we now have a one party system

You are wrong. Look up Mac Wallace or Billie Sol Estes to start with.
LBJ was a loser yes man, the CIA had info that Oawald was a threat and did nothing, which makes Bush guilty as he was legally required to act to protect the president but didn't

LBJ was a loser yes man, the CIA had info that Oawald was a threat and did nothing, which makes Bush guilty as he was legally required to act to protect the president but didn't
Billie Sol Estes gave valuable insight and information as to who was behind the JFK assassination, and he has never been proven wrong.

Werbung:
Billie Sol Estes gave valuable insight and information as to who was behind the JFK assassination, and he has never been proven wrong.
Trump has the files that prove that Bush had the info on Oswald and did nothing.

PS. Billlie has also never been proven right either. All of your info is cover provided by the farm to hide Bush's involvement

PSS. So what is it like being a deep state liar about to be outed.

Back