Scientific evidence that Covid vaccines cause more deaths than save lives

Werbung:
Trump has the files that prove that Bush had the info on Oswald and did nothing.

PS. Billlie has also never been proven right either. All of your info is cover provided by the farm to hide Bush's involvement

PSS. So what is it like being a deep state liar about to be outed.
I have not seen the evidence said to be held by Bush, but I have read what Billie Sol Estes said and it is the only explanation I have ever heard that makes sense and is backed by evidence. I got curious about the assassination once when I got trapped in a local library many years ago seeking refuge from a sudden downpour. I decided then to look up the assassination just out of curiosity. The assassination was on Nov. 23, 1963 so I got a copy of US News dated Nov 25, 1963 to try to get a fresh perspective on the breaking news.

There was no mention of the assassination in that issue but there were more than a dozen pages on the ongoing Senate investigation into LBJ's corruption, and LBJ was in serious trouble in that investigation and looking like he was going to have to do jail time.

I got more interested in what was going on in DC at the time and over the next several months became totally convinced LBJ was at the center of the conspiracy to murder JFK just as Billie Sol Estes said.

Back