Sending "THE BIG-GUN" Into North Korea!!!

Where was your love for him during the primary's?

Dem's treated him and Hillary like crap during that time.

I am glad he got the girls back, I hope we did not have to give up too much to get them though. and I wonder two things

Why didn't Hillary go get them and what deal did we make to get them.

What are you talking about Pan? I've ALWAYS said how much I liked President Clinton... remember I switched from Independent to Democrat because of Bill Clinton.

If he could run again... I'd vote for him in a second.

That has nothing to do with Hillary running... who you know I also backed at the very beginning of the primaries.

In the end it was of all the people I liked who did I think could and would win.

That was President Obama.

And we didn't give up anything except a photo op of Bill Clinton in North Korea. Big Frickin' deal!:D

You know what this is all about. The Dems all together, President Obama, Hillary, Al Gore and Bill Clinton were able through diplomatic channels to get the American women released without saber rattling, bombing or invading just with persuasion and it's driving the fearmongers on the Far Right absolutely CRAZY!!!

Why not just say job well done foe once. That's exactly what it was...

Werbung:
I never liked Bill all that much, and even less his wife....at no time has this changed becuse of this ( also seems he just went and got them, it was already a done deal he was just the one sent to get them...he did not have to bargin to get them at all)

also yes CLinton was soo mistreated by the Dems.....by giving her the 2nd move votes to be the canidate for president....soo horrible also that horrible thing they did making her sec of state...

What are you talking about Pan? I've ALWAYS said how much I liked President Clinton... remember I switched from Independent to Democrat because of Bill Clinton.

If he could run again... I'd vote for him in a second.

That has nothing to do with Hillary running... who you know I also backed at the very beginning of the primaries.

In the end it was of all the people I liked who did I think could and would win.

That was President Obama.

And we didn't give up anything except a photo op of Bill Clinton in North Korea. Big Frickin' deal!:D

You know what this is all about. The Dems all together, President Obama, Hillary, Al Gore and Bill Clinton were able through diplomatic channels to get the American women released without saber rattling, bombing or invading just with persuasion and it's driving the fearmongers on the Far Right absolutely CRAZY!!!

Why not just say job well done foe once. That's exactly what it was...

I could be confusing you with Popeye or one of the other lefties here on the anti Clinton stuff. Fair enough :) its been a few months ago now.

I am still mixed on if it was a job well done or not, but I will say it was very good that Bill Clinton did what he did. And I am glad the girls are safe.

If it does not lead to anything else or open any new cans of worms then I will agree job well done :)

Why did you wait to use Fearmonger now, that word was so two weeks ago. Can you please use another popular leftist word so I can get a chance to win the game !!!!!

I never liked Bill all that much, and even less his wife....at no time has this changed becuse of this ( also seems he just went and got them, it was already a done deal he was just the one sent to get them...he did not have to bargin to get them at all)

also yes CLinton was soo mistreated by the Dems.....by giving her the 2nd move votes to be the canidate for president....soo horrible also that horrible thing they did making her sec of state...

Ahh you might be that other leftist I was thinking of :)

I could be confusing you with Popeye or one of the other lefties here on the anti Clinton stuff. Fair enough :) its been a few months ago now.

I am still mixed on if it was a job well done or not, but I will say it was very good that Bill Clinton did what he did. And I am glad the girls are safe.

If it does not lead to anything else or open any new cans of worms then I will agree job well done :)

Why did you wait to use Fearmonger now, that word was so two weeks ago. Can you please use another popular leftist word so I can get a chance to win the game !!!!!

But fearmonger worked so good here... it just fit perfectly!:)

Let's see I can't use Republicant because they can saber rattle, bomb & invade...

How bout clueless losers... I watched John Bolton today say that it might be better to have left the girls do 12 years hard labor than to be seen as talking to a terrorist regime.

Fact sidebar Mr. Bolton: It was your President Bush that took North Korea OFF that list.:eek:

But fearmonger worked so good here... it just fit perfectly!:)

Let's see I can't use Republicant because they can saber rattle, bomb & invade...

How bout clueless losers... I watched John Bolton today say that it might be better to have left the girls do 12 years hard labor than to be seen as talking to a terrorist regime.

Fact sidebar Mr. Bolton: It was your President Bush that took North Korea OFF that list.:eek:

Well you just used last weeks word. Why didnt you use that when I could have counted it :)

I know John Bolton is concerned, I dont understand it all but in time we will find out if this was worth it.

For the girls I am sure it was.

Originally Posted by Mr. Shaman
Yeah.....designating them part-o'-the Axis Of Evil (by the Rove/Chickenhawk Marketing Group) made so-much-more sense (..and, so-much-more productive).

:rolleyes:

Are they something else in your view?

Wouldn't you agree Rob...that calling names with & about foreign countries is 'NOT' a good way to open up lines of communication and extending the olive branch for future discussion about those rather difficult topics that are such a 'HOT BUTTON' item?

So if in the 'UN-official capacity' that Mr. Clinton provided we are helping to bridge that ever widening gap of verbal stone walling...then everyone wins...and it's a 'GOOD THING', right :confused:

Wasn't it GREAT to see the genuinely grateful look and the high praise from those women directed at President Clinton!

This is what's called international diplomatic leadership. President Obama, Hillary Clinton, former President Clinton and former Vice President Gore all worked hard to one objective... GET THOSE AMERICAN WOMEN HOME!!!!!!!!!!

We all know this would have never happened like this under Bush/Cheney. This thing would have been so threat filled from the start that these poor women would have been held for 2 or 3 years before there was any movement at all.

Man I'm proud of these leaders and so PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN! We have a great team of Democratic leaders!

Wouldn't you agree Rob...that calling names with & about foreign countries is 'NOT' a good way to open up lines of communication and extending the olive branch for future discussion about those rather difficult topics that are such a 'HOT BUTTON' item?

Extended the olive branch? We have done that for almost 20 years and gotten nowhere.

Further, no, I do not think that classifying a country in a certain way is a bad thing. Should Reagan have referred to the Soviets as the "Beacon on the Hill" instead of the "Evil Empire?"

So if in the 'UN-official capacity' that Mr. Clinton provided we are helping to bridge that ever widening gap of verbal stone walling...then everyone wins...and it's a 'GOOD THING', right :confused:

It is a good thing that the women are back. It is not a good thing in my view the message that it sends to the regime in North Korea.

To date, we have made agreement after agreement with North Korea, they have broken them all, we have caved, made another one, only to have it broken as well.

It has to end sometime.

Fact sidebar Mr. Bolton: It was your President Bush that took North Korea OFF that list.:eek:[/COLOR]

And it was the wife of President Clinton that argued we ought to put them back on.

Extended the olive branch? We have done that for almost 20 years and gotten nowhere.
Where was it supposed to have gotten us??? what was on the table that we didn't win...were the expectations to high? were they realistic? and if the longevity is the deciding factor for global relations then the years we spent living in fear and Communist Bashing would have been simply a moot point and we would still be enemies!
Further, no, I do not think that classifying a country in a certain way is a bad thing. Should Reagan have referred to the Soviets as the "Beacon on the Hill" instead of the "Evil Empire?"
Good point because of his continual 'fear mongering' about those EVIL EMPIRE COMMIES he was able to twist the collective arms of many a congressional fence sitter towards voting for his military weapons special interest bills and that made all of those lobbyists very, very grateful ;)
It is a good thing that the women are back. It is not a good thing in my view the message that it sends to the regime in North Korea.
What message, that arresting errant wayward illegals in their own country should be handled in a 'kid glove manner'...just because they are Americans??? Maybe I'm not understanding what you meant?
To date, we have made agreement after agreement with North Korea, they have broken them all, we have caved, made another one, only to have it broken as well.
And meanwhile we have always done as we have been told by, say the UN, other countries that we have had treaties with, treaties that we have had with the first native Americans, treaties that we had with sovereign countries that have supported us in our war endeavors...did you mean like those agreements?
It has to end sometime.
Indeed, it must end sometime or we could become our own worst enemy and the heavy hammer of justice from the 'AMERICAN FILTER' for who's in the wrong would be just such a highly contagious outrageous proposition that we have backed ourselves into our own little isolated corner of the world! ;)

Where was it supposed to have gotten us??? what was on the table that we didn't win...were the expectations to high? were they realistic? and if the longevity is the deciding factor for global relations then the years we spent living in fear and Communist Bashing would have been simply a moot point and we would still be enemies!

If there is nothing to benefit from taking an action, why should we take it? North Korea continually fails to meet its obligations, and we continually reward them for it.

My expectation is that we stop doing that, and no, I do not think that is unrealistic or setting the bar to high.

Good point because of his continual 'fear mongering' about those EVIL EMPIRE COMMIES he was able to twist the collective arms of many a congressional fence sitter towards voting for his military weapons special interest bills and that made all of those lobbyists very, very grateful ;)

So we "fearmongered" our way out of the Cold War? I am sorry, but the Soviet Union was a clear enemy of the United States, pointing that out is not "fear mongering."

What message, that arresting errant wayward illegals in their own country should be handled in a 'kid glove manner'...just because they are Americans??? Maybe I'm not understanding what you meant?

The message that they can continue to act as they please and the United States will cave and play ball on their terms.

And meanwhile we have always done as we have been told by, say the UN, other countries that we have had treaties with, treaties that we have had with the first native Americans, treaties that we had with sovereign countries that have supported us in our war endeavors...did you mean like those agreements?

Done as we have been told by the UN? What legally binding agreement from the UN have we broken? What treaties in modern times have we broken with other sovereign nations?

Indeed, it must end sometime or we could become our own worst enemy and the heavy hammer of justice from the 'AMERICAN FILTER' for who's in the wrong would be just such a highly contagious outrageous proposition that we have backed ourselves into our own little isolated corner of the world! ;)

What on Earth are you talking about? Are you asserting that calling North Korea a "rouge state" will in fact isolate the United States in world opinion?

Werbung:
And it was the wife of President Clinton that argued we ought to put them back on.

So Bush took them off...

Hillary spoke of putting them back on (but that never happend)...

and a great former American President Bill Clinton who was the only one that could pull this off went over and brought home our 2 American women saving them from 12 years hard labor.

I'm missing your point.

The BIG DEAL IS the girls are home safely... thank you President Clinton!

Back