Should DC get the 2016 Summer olympics?

steveox

I think it should All over Maryland and Virgina they have a Total of 5 Huge Stadiums 6th comming soon.I think this would be great for DC get the 2016 Games.

Werbung:
Can I please ask you nicely to stop starting so many topics Steveox. It simply clutters up the board, and a lot of them aren't getting answered.

Rather than starting so many, please get more involved with other discussions on the board that are already happening.

Thanks.

Can I please ask you nicely to stop starting so many topics Steveox. It simply clutters up the board, and a lot of them aren't getting answered.

Rather than starting so many, please get more involved with other discussions on the board that are already happening.

Thanks.
NOw this has to be a FIRST

a moderator asking a member to STOP posting so Much? you will regret statements like that later down the road folks .it obvious this is the first go around at managing a forum for many of you.......youll see in the long run

dont post so many topics it clutters the board..........

hey steveox pm me and ill link you to my board you can post as many topics as you want........

and a friendly word......i went out on a limb here to help this site grow and as you can see all it did was make me the bad guy

i am villanized ridiculed and attacked regularly because i like you stirred the pot

to quote Steveox "im only trying to get it up again."

Please don't post your personal problems on the forum.

& thank U very much

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and as we all know
the emperor is NAKED!

Its not personal Problems. Its the fact this site is the Minor Leagues political forum.The only way it would become a major league forum is to have 200+ Active members on here.

Werbung:
steveox this place will never get there....................it was erected by dissidents from another website all of whom think way highly of THEMSELVES and will never allow the growth that you expect it will remain what it is if it even survives

Back