Should government regalate insurance companies to include flood coverage?

No,the government needs to leave companies alone and let market forces work by themselves.

See, we will disagree on this one. I think if any industry needs additional oversight it is the insurance industry. If the government requires by law people to carry it, there needs to be over sight of it.

Werbung:
I think they should. Floods arent covered with homeowners insurance. I think theyre should be maxium type insurance should include floods. Like for example You buy Hurricane insurance that includes floods. You buy Homeowners that include floods. But if you buy Homeowners and if its an Hurricane youre not covered. You Buy Earthquake coverage and flood happens your coverved. Again But if you buy homeowners and an earthquake happends your not covered.You Buy Tornado coverage and flood happens your coverved. Again But if you buy homeowners and an tornado happends your not covered.So Earthquake,Hurricane and Tornado Coverage are very expensive but its with it.It depends where you live and what kind of maxium protection you want and when you buy maxium protection floods should be included. This is what i want the government to regalate.
Although your home owner's policy does not include flood insurance, you can purchase it seperately. I do not know what your complaint is.

Werbung:
Back