Should the name of the Religion Board...

Werbung:
No Its not But I do know WHO it is

half of the active members lately are MY MEMBERS from OUR M.Board

you said you needed folks so I/weprovided them to you

4 gals 4 guys

you figure out who they are

nice lil bump for your fledling site

we know how it is we too have a political message board we have passed the first and hardest year

you all are just beginning glad we could come and lend a hand

Brucie and I had a nice shower togethor this morning. This time, I got to drop the soap.

:D :D :D That is a good thing. Glad you are working harder on coming out of the closet. Well anyways gotta go, miss you over there stop in and say hi once in a while would ya? I miss your Liberals are baby killing, butt humping, tree hugging, evil maggots eating off the profits of hard working American upstanding citizens like yourself. :)

HEY mariola thanks for coming by to see what the Hub bub was all about

dont fret apparently they really didnt need the new members and anyways you know me...... im like the clap i just keep coming back

HEY mariola thanks for coming by to see what the Hub bub was all about

dont fret apparently they really didnt need the new members and anyways you know me...... im like the clap i just keep coming back

Oh I know you Roker. I know you to be honest and passionate about what is right and fair. You know I got your back 100%.... I only came here because of you. Don't plan on staying long, want to mess with Armchair a little while. ;)

Werbung:
Oh I know you Roker. I know you to be honest and passionate about what is right and fair. You know I got your back 100%.... I only came here because of you. Don't plan on staying long, want to mess with Armchair a little while. ;)

IM ONLY HERE TO LEARN ABOUT CONSERVATIVES AND THEIR INABILITY TO CONTROL THEIR EMOTIONS.

Back