Should you be able to shoot looters ?

Werbung:
nope your wrong I just expect people not to act like animals

i'm wrong for valuing people over property?
wow.

where did your parents go wrong in raising you?

of course people shouldn't "act like animals", but I don't think vigilante executions because you don't like their behavior are a good thing, but you do.

i guess you would have shot thousands of republicans on january 11. that's disgusting, anti-american hateful.

i'm wrong for valuing people over property?
wow.

where did your parents go wrong in raising you?

of course people shouldn't "act like animals", but I don't think vigilante executions because you don't like their behavior are a good thing, but you do.

i guess you would have shot thousands of republicans on january 11. that's disgusting, anti-american hateful.
its not about people over property its about how to stop looting , of course I understand a s a demo rat why you would be against it as it would ruin all the evenings when you and your kind go looting stealing guns and jewelry and elc and drugs then burning the building and the killings that go along with it , again you protect the criminal as usual . I know you would be drawn to this thread like flies to fresh dog shat and stand up for the criminal as long as the y were democrats . Your that predictable

its not about people over property its about how to stop looting , of course I understand a s a demo rat why you would be against it as it would ruin all the evenings when you and your kind go looting stealing guns and jewelry and elc and drugs then burning the building and the killings that go along with it , again you protect the criminal as usual . I know you would be drawn to this thread like flies to fresh dog shat and stand up for the criminal as long as the y were democrats . Your that predictable
You opening your big ignorant hate filled mouth in the op and have been pinged.

A mass murder every day in USA and you're promoting killing looters and democrats. You pathetic little grub.

your post is totally about property over people. you want to be able to shot and kill people who are looting property, not threatening others with death.

you are a disgusting hateful human being who values property over people.

your post is totally about property over people. you want to be able to shot and kill people who are looting property, not threatening others with death.

you are a disgusting hateful human being who values property over people.
And you value criminal safety over the law . I say shoot them and it will tame riots a b t of course that will interfere with BKM and antifa crimes which you seem to value for some reason

And you value criminal safety over the law . I say shoot them and it will tame riots a b t of course that will interfere with BKM and antifa crimes which you seem to value for some reason

no, hateful moron, i value life over property.

and you value property over life. sad.

you think shooting people will stop crimes? god you're beyond stupid. and hateful.

you're a typical right wing hateful moron, sadly.

and a hypocrite, or would you have shot the jan 6 rioters also? yes or no?

no, hateful moron, i value life over property.

and you value property over life. sad.

you think shooting people will stop crimes? god you're beyond stupid. and hateful.

you're a typical right wing hateful moron, sadly.

and a hypocrite, or would you have shot the jan 6 rioters also? yes or no?
No you value criminal rights more

Werbung:
yes I do. of course, you're probably stupid enough to compare a 2 cell fetus with a sentient human being.
2 cell yea thats what they are doing all right , most abortions are done at 13 weeks , heres what a 13 week old fetus looks like thats a long way from your 2 cell claim isnt it

Back