So 38 states might legislate against the new Socialized Medicine Act?

Who is "them"?.
The super rich people & corporations that have been conning the rest of us Americans into giving them all the breaks & hoping their wealth will trickle-down on is. You & I know what really has been "trickling-down" though....right?

I'm far from "rich", Devil..
Then I suggest you have been "Conned" into doing their work for them ( the super rich) against your own best interests.....& mine!
Take a look at the redistribution of wealth (towards the rich) that has taken place for this whole decade & tell me it's not "Our Turn."
You can insist on carrying their water but the rest of us are done. (they even have you conned so well you seem to advocate violence against your fellow middle class citizens to support those bastards! (they are using you & laughing at you at the same time! ("You"..meaning all the non-rich Americans who they have duped)

Werbung:
The super rich people & corporations that have been conning the rest of us Americans into giving them all the breaks & hoping their wealth will trickle-down on is. You & I know what really has been "trickling-down" though....right?

Then I suggest you have been "Conned" into doing their work for them ( the super rich) against your own best interests.
Take a look at the redistribution of wealth that has taken place for this whole decade & tell me it's not "Our Turn."

I've got to get some work done, so I will leave you with this to chew on. "Super rich" corporations not only hire a buttload of taxable folks, publically traded ones provide taxable dividends via the stock market and individual retirement accounts (401K's, etc) for many average citizens.

When will you lefties realize that demonizing the very entities that provide much of the wealth and tax base of this country is completely insane, counter productive to our success as a nation, speaks to an abject ignorance of capitalism, and exposes your own personal irresponsibilities, shortcomings, and the envy you and your ilk have for others.

Life sucks....deal with it. Don't come looking to me to make it all better for you.

Trickle up poverty...the lefty dream of a socially just world.

When will you lefties realize that demonizing the very entities that provide much of the wealth and tax base of this country is completely insane, counter productive to our success as a nation, speaks to an abject ignorance of capitalism, and exposes your own personal irresponsibilities, shortcomings, and the envy you and your ilk have for others.

They will never realize how insane it is... because it fits right in with how they think and feel.

A fish never notices it's wet.

Werbung:
Name an entitlement signed into law by a Republican especially a Conservative one.

The mandatory emergency medical care entitlement was signed into law by Reagan. The Medicare Part D Plan was signed into to law by Bush.

What I guess I'm going to hear that Bush is not a "Conservative" like Reagan was, but I'm not sure why. They both overspent and in particular didn't feel like we had to pay for our military.

People keep saying Obama has stolen our grandchildrens' future. We have paid back REAGAN's DEBT yet. He did a heckuva job, Cons.

Back