So where's Palerider?

Coyote

Did he finally piss off the Big Fish?

Got to big for his cajones so someone had to cut him down to size?

Don't tell me he has a life....I bet he's fishing....

Werbung:
No idea,
I hope he comes back soon, Ive got some good partisan jabs for him. Ill probably forget them in the meantime.

Well...he lives near the coast of NC I think, so...wouldnt' that be year round fishing? (not living in a coastal area I have no idea).

I would imagine. Here right now with a late winter arrival, it is to nasty weather wise to fish from a boat to speak of. But it isnt cold enough to have ice to fish that way. Same goes for just about any activities right now. To cold to do summer stuff, to warm to do winter stuff.

Geez, can't a person take a bit of time off? I did go fishing for a few days, but the rest of the time, I have been trying to learn photoshop. What a piece of software, but it is a ***** to learn even the basics.

Geez, can't a person take a bit of time off? I did go fishing for a few days, but the rest of the time, I have been trying to learn photoshop. What a piece of software, but it is a ***** to learn even the basics.

lol I love photoshop... I am rather adept at that lovely piece of software.

for example, to anger the fans of boston, I performed this little switch.

original:
redsoxjf2.jpg

and mine:
3152996.jpg

Photoshop is fun! I love it :D But, I don't make use of half of what it can do.

I just have fun with it...

and here I was hoping you had pissed off the Big Fish so we could do a eulogy...sigh

Werbung:
Back