Tell me again how well the liberal tax and spend policy works!

chestnut

NY is one of the most liberal cities in a state that has some of the largest welfare programs in the country.

What do the liberal politicians of NY do, they target the wealthy. Well, they're not taking it any more. And why should they?

The tax and spend, redistribution of wealth theory does not work. The wealthy will leave when they have had enough, or they will find ways to shelter their money.

Now what is NY and NJ going to do? Beg the govt for money, which means the whole country is on the hook because those states f___ed up and would not stop pushing social programs.

Detroit has been primarily run by the liberals for the last decade or maybe longer.. I'm not sure. How's that state doing? What about California? It is the same story in all of these very liberal run states.

Dependency on anything, including other people's money is not healthy.

Werbung:
How long hav the liberals been in charge of Detroit? It's been over 10 yrs.
You would have thought their philosophy would have proven out.

How long hav the liberals been in charge of Detroit? It's been over 10 yrs.
You would have thought their philosophy would have proven out.

Hey , Chesnut , we both know as long as a lazy liberal thinks he can get a "free lunch", they will vote for anybody , even a fascist like obama!

How's that conservative borrow and spend policy working out?

The reason Obama is taking so long to decide if we're going to escalate Afghanistan is he's waiting for the loan to clear from China.

Werbung:
I am sure it has nothing to do with the loss of the auto industry .....

Just to offer YOU a slim bit of brainpower, THE UNIONS KILLED our AUTO INDUSTRY. Yes , the same UNIONS Obama stole taxpayers money to buy them G.M., put them on the B.O.D. and NOW I see these UNION GOONS want another FIVE BILLION from the taxpayers! I say . Let these guys GO BROKE , SHUT the DOORS , Foreign Auto Companies build muvh better CARS and without the CORRUPTION UNION 'S bring . WE have HONEST , EFFICIENT FOREIGN OWNED AUTO PLANTS here in America . We do not need a corrupt Detroit feeding ACORNS to Obama SQUIRRELS!

Back