Texas court rules in favor of "cult"

Werbung:
A racist and religious bigot who claims to like kids. :D Odd.

one how am I racist? because I don't get offended buy lame ads? Because I am smart enough to know that as a white male, I am basically the top of the racial/gender scale in overall power and having things available to me. Given this, I could really care less about trivial matters such as the a add for a bank?

And I never said I Liked kids, I don't have kids, and don't really care if I have any. In fact I do not like a lot of kids, or there parents.

Sorry I don't live up to your stereotype of "liberal"

one how am I racist?

You have supported denigration of a race, and discrimination against a race, in this forum. If that isn't racism, the pope isn't catholic. You're a racist - deal with it.

And I never said I Liked kids, I don't have kids, and don't really care if I have any. In fact I do not like a lot of kids, or there parents.

OK, correction - a racist religious bigot who hates kids. :p

You have supported denigration of a race, and discrimination against a race, in this forum. If that isn't racism, the pope isn't catholic. You're a racist - deal with it.

OK, correction - a racist religious bigot who hates kids. :p

So if I am not offended by something about my own race I am a racist...I see.. god you right wingers are touchy. maybe next you can yell at me for not flashing a peace sign, meaning I'm a warmonger. Go to cry to the government pass laws to protect the poor white man, who has it so hard. Go cry to mommy.

So if I am not offended by something about my own race I am a racist...I see..

Well, you are a special kind of racist - a white uncle tom racist.

god you right wingers are touchy.

BLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE

:D Libs, the inventers of Pee See AND race cards AND the Race Police charge "touchy"! :D

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa hee hee hee heee!

BLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE

:D Libs, the inventers of Pee See AND race cards AND the Race Police charge "touchy"! :D

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa hee hee hee heee!

well I guess I am glad you took to it so well. go pick some flowers or something now. :)

Oh give us all a break.
Are you F'in joking me? There is literally 6 lines of nonsense here despite you complaining about others doing so.
Save us all the bandwidth and stop doing this stupid $hit!

I find it odd that many of the same people pushing for gay marriage are also the ones being hypocrites and crying foul that another group would dare to want to live the way they want to.

Funny....but not "ha ha" funny.

Werbung:
I find it odd that many of the same people pushing for gay marriage are also the ones being hypocrites and crying foul that another group would dare to want to live the way they want to.

Funny....but not "ha ha" funny.

you will note that I never said bad then from many wife's though, only legally do I have issue with the underage stuff. And I could care less if people don't like gay marriage, so long as they make it legal as I think it should be ( from the government, the church can make up there own minds if they want to preform a wedding. I don't even care what you call it, just so long as they get the legal rights needed.

Also boobs for evry 2 men that hook up, thats 2 chicks they left for you :) you know you like that ( and the chicks that hook up, did you want them anyway? )

Back