The bible inconveniences the US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:
Hey look the right wing lunatics are ganging up and me and dogtowner banned me for calling out the utter lunacy of his post claiming Obama is a Muslim.

Sorry guys but if you think Obama is a Muslim you are beyond stupid

And it explains everything about how you come to hold the asinine views that you do

Oh and dog

I couldn't give a fuck about being banned

This crappy little board for largely redneck retards needs me a lot more than I need it

Well Dog im all for it,,,Just press the red button here. One less liberal to worry about.
425223_med.png

Dog,,Just ignore what it says,,And press it,,Comon press it be a man!

Hey look the right wing lunatics are ganging up and me and dogtowner banned me for calling out the utter lunacy of his post claiming Obama is a Muslim.

And it explains everything about how you come to hold the asinine views that you do

Oh and dog

This crappy little board for largely redneck retards needs me a lot more than I need it
You do add something..on that we agree

Oh and dog

Again...an example of the wonderful tolerance of leftists.

Oh and dog

posters ban themselves by violating the rules they agreed to when they signed up.
and yes, its quite apparent that your only interest is in juvenile name calling.

Well he said he didnt care about being banned. Go tell a cop to arrest me,,And i dont care see what he does next.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back