The Biden administration appoints another anti-American racist black woman to 'destroy America'

Yeah, most of our first presidents actually owned slaves. Jefferson seems to have sorta kinda opposed it, and Monroe established Liberia as a place to deport freed slaves to, but slavery was a major issue in every presidential election until Lincoln.

Trump is the one that believes that no Latino of Black judge can treat him fairly. Trump thrives on hatred. There is no reason why any Black person should support Trump. The GOP wants the poor to stay poor, and is all for most of the immense wealth of our country to be the hands of a smaller and smaller minority.
Trump is right to believe most Democrat judges of color are unjustly biased against him.

Werbung:
Trump is right to believe most Democrat judges of color are unjustly biased against him.
I wonder why when nutters like you suggest the George Floyd thing wasn't murder?
There bias, if it exists, can be easily misconstrued as interpreting the law correctly. That is what is the main problem is with all of trumps crimes.

And you say this because you know all about everything that all "judges of color" believe.

Trump has been a conman his entire life. People oppose him because he is a liar, a conman and a sociopath.

And you say this because you know all about everything that all "judges of color" believe.

Trump has been a conman his entire life. People oppose him because he is a liar, a conman and a sociopath.
There must be something mentally wrong with mark. The mountains of evidence against Trump appears to be ignored by him. The man must be so full of hate for democrats he's become paranoid.

His story above about black judges is another example of a fabricated scenario suggesting the judicial system is against him. He's completely nuts.

Silly Mark thinks that all Black people have the same opinion about everything.
He seems to love Trump for his rapeyness, his idiotic opinions, his thefts, his lying and his swindling. He basks in the scent of the Diapered Don.

I wonder why when nutters like you suggest the George Floyd thing wasn't murder?
There bias, if it exists, can be easily misconstrued as interpreting the law correctly. That is what is the main problem is with all of trumps crimes.
I know most blacks seemed to want to believe O.J. was innocent or that he should not have been charged with murdering two white people after the years of alleged murders of blacks by whites. But O.J. was guilty of murder regardless of the racist views of dummies. Likewise, rubes like to believe Floyd was not resisting arrest, did not have a history of fighting cops if restraints are loosened, did not have medical problems the cops were not aware of, and so forth, but Floyd would not have died the way he did if he had not been abusing drugs, committing crimes, and violently resisting arrest.

Supporters of Democrat crooks should not throw stones at Trump.

There must be something mentally wrong with mark. The mountains of evidence against Trump appears to be ignored by him. The man must be so full of hate for democrats he's become paranoid.

His story above about black judges is another example of a fabricated scenario suggesting the judicial system is against him. He's completely nuts.
I would like to see an apology from someone who falsely accused Trump of crimes he did not commit where his innocence and the lies of his accusers were fully exposed by investigation. Until then I have no respect for these same people who keep accusing him of everything under the sun, apparently hoping that some unjust accusation might stick.

Silly Mark thinks that all Black people have the same opinion about everything.
He seems to love Trump for his rapeyness, his idiotic opinions, his thefts, his lying and his swindling. He basks in the scent of the Diapered Don.
I recommend voters vote for candidates who show the most fidelity to God, rather than candidates who show little respect for God and civilized laws and values.

I recommend voters vote for candidates who show the most fidelity to God, rather than candidates who show little respect for God and civilized laws and values.
I recommend voting for candidates who are most competent, not based on religion. We need good candidates, not ones who mindlessly follow a religious text

I recommend voting for candidates who are most competent, not based on religion. We need good candidates, not ones who mindlessly follow a religious text
You make a point. If Obama had not been elected because of Christian opposition to his views then Iran would never have gotten billions of dollars intended to be given to the American victims of Iranian Muslim terrorists. Obama gave the anti-American terrorists the money, not Americans who lost loved ones due to the terrorists.

Werbung:
You make a point. If Obama had not been elected because of Christian opposition to his views then Iran would never have gotten billions of dollars intended to be given to the American victims of Iranian Muslim terrorists. Obama gave the anti-American terrorists the money, not Americans who lost loved ones due to the terrorists.
I am sure you thought that made sense

Back