The Biden administration appoints another anti-American racist black woman to 'destroy America'

Go to the video called follow the money. It proves they were involved.
I don't think the movie shows any illegal connections between Trump and Russians or else Mueller and his team of Trump-hating rabid leftist Democrat foxes would have uncovered it.

Werbung:
Gotcha. So you don't know either. You assumed it was drugs or singing too loud in church. Well done idiot.
I believe the coroner found that Floyd was suffering from serious medical conditions the police were not aware of and given Floyd's history of lying and resisting arrest I am not surprised the cop did not take him seriously when he claimed he couldn't breathe. I do blame the cop, however, for not making sure Floyd was not just faking it again. This is another example of the boy crying wolf too many times.

And here's some more about your dickhead corrupt Messiah.

You are still buying Russian misinformation from proven leftist liars in the Democrat party. This hit piece on Trump is just an extension of the fake Trump Russian collusion conspiracy theory invented by Hillary and her mob of government and private supporters in a failed effort to rig the 2016 election. The lying hit piece could be titled "Russian Dossier 2" by leftist American journalists.

Clapper is quoted favorably in this hit piece even though he has been proven to have lied repeatedly about the fake Russian collusion Democrats keep promoting because they are liars. The hit piece liars bring up Natalia Veselnitskaya again as if she somehow proves some dirty connection between Trump and Russia. Natalia was kicked out of the US years before being brought back in by Obama in order for Hillary's team to cook up a scheme in which she would make Trump look guilty of Russian collusion.

Natalia got a meeting with Trump Jr. on false pretenses but when Trump Jr. perceived her true intention, he kicked her out of the room. Natalia met with Glenn Simpson twice on the day she met with Trump Jr.: once before meeting Trump Jr. and once afterward. Leftist liars keep promoting the lying leftist Crossfire Hurricane conspiracy theory that has been debunked so many times by so much evidence.

Your attack piece is fiction.

Durham probe: Analyst lied to FBI about Trump-Russia dossier (cnbc.com) 11-4-21

Durham probe: Analyst charged with lying to FBI about Christopher Steele’s Trump-Russia dossier

Last edited:
How did they say Russia helped Trump? No Russian gave Trump money like Russians gave the Clintons and the Bidens.
I asked you to watch those videos but you won't. It explains exactly what happens.

You have no evidence of any bribes to Clinton. Or Biden.

I asked you to watch those videos but you won't. It explains exactly what happens.

You have no evidence of any bribes to Clinton. Or Biden.
Your Trump-hating movie quoted a liar and a fraud as evidence of Trump/Russian collusion. There was no Trump/Russian collusion and only the slowest and most uninformed of Americans don't know that by now.

1713306038117.png

1713306060270.png

Republican senators lied... to make Trump look bad?
God you are a moron lol

The report exp,ains it. Read it, moron duh
Lefties like to make broad accusations they cannot flesh out with facts and details. Democrats destroyed their right to be believed by fabricating and promoting the seditious Trump/Russian collusion conspiracy theory that was exposed by investigators to be a seditious lie.

1713328429549.png

Werbung:
Lefties like to make broad accusations they cannot flesh out with facts and details. Democrats destroyed their right to be believed by fabricating and promoting the seditious Trump/Russian collusion conspiracy theory that was exposed by investigators to be a seditious lie.

View attachment 12895
This came from Republicans, moron duh
God you say the dumbest things lol

— A sprawling report released Tuesday by a Republican-controlled Senate panel that spent three years investigating Russia’s interference in the 2016 election laid out an extensive web of contacts between Trump campaign advisers and Kremlin officials and other Russians, including at least one intelligence officer and others tied to the country’s spy service

1000 pages of facts and details, moron lol

Back