The Biden administration appoints another anti-American racist black woman to 'destroy America'

Werbung:
I would like to see an apology from someone who falsely accused Trump of crimes he did not commit where his innocence and the lies of his accusers were fully exposed by investigation. Until then I have no respect for these same people who keep accusing him of everything under the sun, apparently hoping that some unjust accusation might stick.
You're a bit quick to be demanding apologies. Let's wait and see.

Which investigators proved his innocence?

I know most blacks seemed to want to believe O.J. was innocent or that he should not have been charged with murdering two white people after the years of alleged murders of blacks by whites. But O.J. was guilty of murder regardless of the racist views of dummies. Likewise, rubes like to believe Floyd was not resisting arrest, did not have a history of fighting cops if restraints are loosened, did not have medical problems the cops were not aware of, and so forth, but Floyd would not have died the way he did if he had not been abusing drugs, committing crimes, and violently resisting arrest.
Again, he was handcuffed and was choked to death. You're a lying dickhead.

You're a bit quick to be demanding apologies. Let's wait and see.

Which investigators proved his innocence?
Perhaps you did not read about the worse-than-Watergate spy operation the Obama administration illegally commissioned in an effort to keep Trump from winning the 2016 election.

Again, he was handcuffed and was choked to death. You're a lying dickhead.
Are you saying he was not being arrested for committing a crime? Are you saying he did not have a long criminal record including multiple incidents of resisting arrest? Are you saying he was not under the influence of illegal drugs or that those drugs had not weakened his system and made him sick? Was he not resisting arrest? Did the arresting officer violate police procedures?

I don't respect those who blame cops for the sufferings of crooks who bring their suffering on themselves by their own uncivilized behaviors.

Are you saying he was not being arrested for committing a crime?
I don't know what he was arrested for. Do you know?

Are you saying he did not have a long criminal record including multiple incidents of resisting arrest?
That's irrelevant. He must have attracted police attention in the first place but his past record is not a reason to murder him.

Are you saying he was not under the influence of illegal drugs or that those drugs had not weakened his system and made him sick?
Im saying you cannot possibly know that and have not seen pathology reports. You're not a doctor idiot.
Was he not resisting arrest? Did the arresting officer violate police procedures?
When he was handcuffed he was not resisting arrest. He was in the gutter with the copper choking him.

I don't respect those who blame cops for the sufferings of crooks who bring their suffering on themselves by their own uncivilized behaviors.
I dont care what you respect. You are protecting the coppers because you are a racist right wing old godbotherer and would never accept he was murdered. The court found him guilty of it.
Are you saying the court was wrong, even with all your legal experience?

It is history he was murdered and you can suck eggs.

Perhaps you did not read about the worse-than-Watergate spy operation the Obama administration illegally commissioned in an effort to keep Trump from winning the 2016 election.
Again, who should apologise for what?
I posted a video recently about how the Russians were proven to be involved. Did you watch it? Of course not you biased old turd.

Again, who should apologise for what?
I posted a video recently about how the Russians were proven to be involved. Did you watch it? Of course not you biased old turd.

Fresh proof Russiagate 'scandal' was created by Hillary Clinton campaign (nypost.com)

AUGUST 14, 2023

Fresh proof the Russiagate ‘scandal’ was created by the Hillary Clinton campaign

By

Post Editorial Board

September 16, 2021 7:34pm

Special Counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation was unable to verify anything from the much-hyped allegations after two years of work.AP

A federal grand jury on Thursday handed up an indictment requested by special counsel John Durham — and it’s fresh proof that the entire Russiagate “scandal” was manufactured by Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

Fresh proof Russiagate 'scandal' was created by Hillary Clinton campaign (nypost.com)

AUGUST 14, 2023

Fresh proof the Russiagate ‘scandal’ was created by the Hillary Clinton campaign

By

Post Editorial Board

Special Counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation was unable to verify anything from the much-hyped allegations after two years of work.AP

A federal grand jury on Thursday handed up an indictment requested by special counsel John Durham — and it’s fresh proof that the entire Russiagate “scandal” was manufactured by Hillary Clinton’s campaign.
Go to the video called follow the money. It proves they were involved.

AUGUST 14, 2023

By

Post Editorial Board

Here is the video, part 3 of 3, which proves they were involved.
So fuck you and you ridiculous fabricated lies to protect Trump. You're a dickhead.

Werbung:
Back