The Biden administration appoints another anti-American racist black woman to 'destroy America'

That is nonsense. At most, some Democrats believe that the US should recognize the authority of the World Court, and sign on to the legitimacy of the Law of the Sea, along with most of the other nations on this planet.
The world court is not friendly to Christians, American patriots, capitalism, individual rights and freedoms, or the US Constitution.

Werbung:
Baloney. Liars believe they can say anything for their cause if they know nobody will be able to refute the bogus nonsense. Who could ever possibly prove or disprove what Putin was thinking? Nobody.
Baloney? It's right in the report lol
Russians helped Trump win because they wanted him to win duh
You think puiin helped Trump because he wanted Trump to lose? Lol

Baloney? It's right in the report lol
Russians helped Trump win because they wanted him to win duh
You think puiin helped Trump because he wanted Trump to lose? Lol
You only 'know' Russians helped Trump win because that is what Hillary and her tribal mob of Democrat bootlicks claimed.

1713485986497.png

Nope, moron
Report by senate republicans
God you are stupid lol
What did they prove, that Russians bought attack ads to hurt Hillary? Was it something else? We know Russians gave millions of dollars to the Clintons and nothing to Trump before the 2016 election, which does not square with some of these unproven narratives attacking Trump.

What did they prove, that Russians bought attack ads to hurt Hillary? Was it something else? We know Russians gave millions of dollars to the Clintons and nothing to Trump before the 2016 election, which does not square with some of these unproven narratives attacking Trump.
Read the report moron
God you make yourself look stupid lol

Putin has also said he will nuke the US if the US does not stop fighting on the side of Ukraine. Wise leaders and officials in the US do not take Putin's threats lightly.
If Putin has not nuked anything yet, he never will.
Trump is not a wise leader,
He is a failed rapist swindler as well as a liar and a blowhard. He is not much of a Christian, either. There are zero photos of Trump attending a religious ceremony in a church.

If Putin has not nuked anything yet, he never will.
Trump is not a wise leader,
He is a failed rapist swindler as well as a liar and a blowhard. He is not much of a Christian, either. There are zero photos of Trump attending a religious ceremony in a church.
Joe showered naked with his teenage daughter. What a creep.

Ashely Biden’s diary revealed that her father, the current President of the United States, might have played a role in her being sexualized at a young age, and the big news is that it might have been criminal for someone else to possess the sordid autobiographical details.

No, really.

In the diary, the president’s daughter wrote that “showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)” might have played a role in her sex addiction as an adult, as well as being “hyper-sexualized [at] a young age” which allegedly involved another family member as a child, according to the U.K.’s Daily Mail.

Ashely Biden’s diary revealed that her father, the current President of the United States, might have played a role in her being sexualized at a young age, and the big news is that it might have been criminal for someone else to possess the sordid autobiographical details.

No, really.

In the diary, the president’s daughter wrote that “showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)” might have played a role in her sex addiction as an adult, as well as being “hyper-sexualized [at] a young age” which allegedly involved another family member as a child, according to the U.K.’s Daily Mail.
Daily mail? Lol

Show me a verified picture

Ashely Biden’s diary revealed that her father, the current President of the United States, might have

MIGHT HAVE? hardly profound facts.
played a role in her being sexualized at a young age, and the big news is that it might have been criminal for someone else to possess the sordid autobiographical details.
Another might have been. It gets better.
No, really.

In the diary, the president’s daughter wrote that “showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)” might have

Another might have. I don't think I can survive all these rumours of Joe's COULD BE crimes.
played a role in her sex addiction as an adult, as well as being “hyper-sexualized [at] a young age” which allegedly involved another family member as a child, according to the U.K.’s Daily Mail.
So she was addicted to sex?
It sounds like she like a bit of slap and tickle.

You don't seem to read the words I do.

Werbung:
Back