The Biden administration appoints another anti-American racist black woman to 'destroy America'

MIGHT HAVE? hardly profound facts.

Another might have been. It gets better.

Another might have. I don't think I can survive all these rumours of Joe's COULD BE crimes.

So she was addicted to sex?
It sounds like she like a bit of slap and tickle.

You don't seem to read the words I do.
Arguing against news stories without offering any facts or evidence of rebuttal does not serve as a refutation of the report.

Werbung:
You have condemned a news source you failed to disprove, again.

you think people have to disprove your claims? lol.
you are an arrogant moron.
burden of proof is on those making claims.
everyone understands that..except arrogant morons like you :)

you think people have to disprove your claims? lol.
you are an arrogant moron.
burden of proof is on those making claims.
everyone understands that..except arrogant morons like you :)
Claiming news is fake news but not proving the news is fake is itself a false claim.

Claiming news is fake news but not proving the news is fake is itself a false claim.

no, i laughed at your post.
daily mail is a joke. lol.
and so are you for posting from it.

let me know when you have a verified picture of the quotes from her diary, until then i'll keep laughing at you

no, i laughed at your post.
daily mail is a joke. lol.
and so are you for posting from it.

let me know when you have a verified picture of the quotes from her diary, until then i'll keep laughing at you
You can deny whatever you like about the contents of her diary, but you are wrong to assume you can tell what is in it or not in it when you obviously have no clue what it says.

You can deny whatever you like about the contents of her diary, but you are wrong to assume you can tell what is in it or not in it when you obviously have no clue what it says.

i deny nothing either way. i asked you to prove your claim with credible evidence, and once more, as a right wing moron, you failed.

i deny nothing either way. i asked you to prove your claim with credible evidence, and once more, as a right wing moron, you failed.
You are barking up the wrong tree. I don't have her diary. I just posted a report from those who do. If you have a bone to pick it is with those who have read the diary itself, not with me.

You are barking up the wrong tree. I don't have her diary. I just posted a report from those who do. If you have a bone to pick it is with those who have read the diary itself, not with me.

you claim daily mail has her dairy and has read it? you'll need to prove that.
you are an endless source of unproven claims. lol

you claim daily mail has her dairy and has read it? you'll need to prove that.
you are an endless source of unproven claims. lol
I don't need to prove anything. You cannot prove news reports yourself since you are just reporting what someone else said.

I don't need to prove anything. You cannot prove news reports yourself since you are just reporting what someone else said.

of course you dont need to prove anything you claim.
you are free to look stupid if you choose.
its america!

of course you dont need to prove anything you claim.
you are free to look stupid if you choose.
its america!
I posted evidence from Biden's daughter's diary. I do not need to prove the diary exists, to prove what investigators say is in the diary is true, to prove leftists are right that it must be a Russian hoax, or any other thing. I post news reports, but do not have to post the details of the investigations that went into the reports.

I am not here to prove stories are untrue, but if I did believe a story is untrue and want to argue that point, I should at least show why I believe the story is untrue, not just sit on the sidelines and throw rocks at the reporter.

I posted evidence from Biden's daughter's diary. I do not need to prove the diary exists, to prove what investigators say is in the diary is true, to prove leftists are right that it must be a Russian hoax, or any other thing. I post news reports, but do not have to post the details of the investigations that went into the reports.

I am not here to prove stories are untrue, but if I did believe a story is untrue and want to argue that point, I should at least show why I believe the story is untrue, not just sit on the sidelines and throw rocks at the reporter.
Not credible evidence
Daily mail is a tabloid joke
Like you

Werbung:
Back