The Biden administration appoints another anti-American racist black woman to 'destroy America'

Yeah, you were there and saw it all.

I have seen ENTIRE FAMILIES showering off together on Miami Beach, in full view of everyone!
You must not see a problem with public nudity, including full nudity in front of children who did not ask to be exposed to that sort of perversion. There are nudists in America who embrace and even promote open nudity because they have different morals than most civilized people. I read the testimony of a young woman who confessed that her dad made his teenage children and adult wife go naked while inside their home, and the trauma it caused her from that time until now.

Werbung:
Leftist racists and Marxists minimize the fact that several state governments and thousands of Christians advocated against slavery from the earliest days of the US. Democrats don't want their people knowing that fact because that might cut into their black support. Democrats depend on keeping blacks inflamed with racist hatred against their fellow Americans because Democrats sense that will produce more disgruntled black votes for Democrats in elections.
Why always revert to Leftist this and Marxists that? I challenge us all to state how we feel without putting opposing view points in a negative category. Surely slavery was and is wrong no matter who fostered it and tried to keep it alive. Teaching history accurately allows us to learn the truth of what our anchestors dealt with on a daily basis. My children would have been very resentful if we had taught them history in a way to make them feel good as opposed to teaching them history as it happened. Did they feel sad for the struggles of those in the past, yes and it has made them much better Americans because of it.

It doesn't matter what political party Trump says he is. He's not a Dem and he's certainly not a Republican. He is the party of himself, Trump.
The closest and most accurate depiction and warning of Trump is in the book where it says the evil one, the great Deceiver will come and poison many minds and turn one against another. "Only he can and will do it he will say" We have been warned of the "Antichrist" Trump.

Look for those that want to bring everyone together. We as human beings have made many mistakes, let's work together to make this a better America for all.

Why always revert to Leftist this and Marxists that? I challenge us all to state how we feel without putting opposing view points in a negative category. Surely slavery was and is wrong no matter who fostered it and tried to keep it alive. Teaching history accurately allows us to learn the truth of what our anchestors dealt with on a daily basis. My children would have been very resentful if we had taught them history in a way to make them feel good as opposed to teaching them history as it happened. Did they feel sad for the struggles of those in the past, yes and it has made them much better Americans because of it.

It doesn't matter what political party Trump says he is. He's not a Dem and he's certainly not a Republican. He is the party of himself, Trump.
The closest and most accurate depiction and warning of Trump is in the book where it says the evil one, the great Deceiver will come and poison many minds and turn one against another. "Only he can and will do it he will say" We have been warned of the "Antichrist" Trump.

Look for those that want to bring everyone together. We as human beings have made many mistakes, let's work together to make this a better America for all.
You imply that historians have not been honest and that public schools have taught twisted versions of US history. No doubt that has been partly true, but leftists are butchering history worse than any old US American history textbook.

Do woke historians teach the truth about what percentage of Americans actually owned slaves in the past? Do historians emphasize the number of American Christians who died in the Civil War fighting to free slaves? Do modern historians accurately show what percentage of early Americans openly objected to slavery?

No, not very often, and I call that twisting history to fit biased narratives.

Thanks again for your thoughts. It seems you have a very different viewpoint than many historians. Not sure how writting on historical events makes them "Woke". Maybe you would put your research together in print form for all to review.

Thanks again. If we all study history we can work together for a better America.

"Woke" means not asleep. Aware of the actual history of this country, which has always tended toward White Supremacy.

Thanks again for your thoughts. It seems you have a very different viewpoint than many historians. Not sure how writting on historical events makes them "Woke". Maybe you would put your research together in print form for all to review.

Thanks again. If we all study history we can work together for a better America.
Leftists are commonly referred to as "woke." I believe the term was invented by leftists to describe their departure from traditional American views and values.

"Woke" means not asleep. Aware of the actual history of this country, which has always tended toward White Supremacy.
What percentage of Americans owned slaves before the Civil War? 80%? 50%? 10%? That depends on factors and context that can be interpreted in different ways.

The stat itself is slightly off: Census Bureau data from that period shows about 1.4% of free people owned slaves in 1860.

What percentage of Americans owned slaves before the Civil War? 80%? 50%? 10%? That depends on factors and context that can be interpreted in different ways.

The stat itself is slightly off: Census Bureau data from that period shows about 1.4% of free people owned slaves in 1860.
The Census of 1860 was pretty clear about the population.
Slaveholders ruled all the states that seceded.
Most historians tell us that only a majority of South Carolinians actually favored secession.
In other states, the state legislatures made secession happen, even though a majority of the voters opposed it.
The US had 31,443,321 inhabitants. Of which 4,000,000 were slaves.

Slavery was the main cause of the Civil War. If there had been no slavery, there would have been no secession.
The Confederacy was very corrupt.

The Census of 1860 was pretty clear about the population.
Slaveholders ruled all the states that seceded.
Most historians tell us that only a majority of South Carolinians actually favored secession.
In other states, the state legislatures made secession happen, even though a majority of the voters opposed it.
The US had 31,443,321 inhabitants. Of which 4,000,000 were slaves.

Slavery was the main cause of the Civil War. If there had been no slavery, there would have been no secession.
The Confederacy was very corrupt.
Democrats ruled the states that fought to keep slaves in chains.

1714155735214.png

Leftists are commonly referred to as "woke." I believe the term was invented by leftists to describe their departure from traditional American views and values.
I think traditional American views promoted justice for all, religious freedom, right to vote, welcome extended to immigrants and those needing American help, Government for the people by the people,....

If believing in those core values makes me woke, then please call me woke, if you need to.

I think traditional American views promoted justice for all, religious freedom, right to vote, welcome extended to immigrants and those needing American help, Government for the people by the people,....

If believing in those core values makes me woke, then please call me woke, if you need to.
The problem is when leftists claiming to be woke propagate hatred of cops and whites as if that is the right thing to do in an enlightened society.

The problem is when leftists claiming to be woke propagate hatred of cops and whites as if that is the right thing to do in an enlightened society.
Mark, you really need to get out and talk to people more. Look at the Trumpers today with their "Cop" bashing on a regular basis. Does that make them "Leftists" or just a criminal minority, ha ha.

Werbung:
Those who claim that Democrats are more racist than Trumplings are the opposite of woke.
People who think Trump is a victim are the opposite of woke.

Back