The CCP dare not talk with the Dalai Lama?

贾常宝

21 Mar 2008
The Dalai Lama on Thursday said he was ready to meet Chinese leaders, including President Hu Jintao, to discuss the Tibet issue, and was even prepared to go to Beijing.

He told journalists on Thursday that he wants to hold face-to-talks with the Chinese regime in Beijing as China tightens security in Tibet.

"I am always ready to meet the Chinese leaders, and particularly Hu Jintao. I am very happy to meet," he said.

The Dalai Lam have said his government-in-exile will make it clear that when Tibet is allowed autonomy and it is peaceful and stable, it could be united with China and prosper.

The CCP dare not talk with the Dalai Lama,for that will incur attention on the autarchic system!

h6arpqa11d0qq-large.jpg

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/beijing-olympics-boycott.html

Werbung:
bewitched

As incompetent a president as Carter was, perhaps the only thing he did right was to boycott the Moscow Olympics.

If GWB had any spine, he would do the same.

21 Mar 2008
The Dalai Lama on Thursday said he was ready to meet Chinese leaders, including President Hu Jintao, to discuss the Tibet issue, and was even prepared to go to Beijing.

He told journalists on Thursday that he wants to hold face-to-talks with the Chinese regime in Beijing as China tightens security in Tibet.

"I am always ready to meet the Chinese leaders, and particularly Hu Jintao. I am very happy to meet," he said.

The Dalai Lam have said his government-in-exile will make it clear that when Tibet is allowed autonomy and it is peaceful and stable, it could be united with China and prosper.

The CCP dare not talk with the Dalai Lama,for that will incur attention on the autarchic system!

h6arpqa11d0qq-large.jpg

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/beijing-olympics-boycott.html

The Chinese government does not recognize Tibet as an independent autonomous nation. They view it as historically a part of China. Therefore there is no possible way that the Chinese leaders will meet with the Dali Lama and lend legitimacy to his government in exile or the very idea of an independent or separate Tibet.

"He also started the CIA"

The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) was created in September 1947 and Russia's downfall was assured the moment they adopted communism. In a communist system, rational economic calculation is impossible because of the absence of a price structure derived from market activities.

Under Lama rule ordinary Tibetans were slaves to the Lama caste - but I believe my nation (Canada) should withdraw from the Olympics, not because of any protest against China or nonsense like that, but simply because our tax dollars should not be used to fund someone playing games.

Werbung:
"He also started the CIA"

The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) was created in September 1947 and Russia's downfall was assured the moment they adopted communism. In a communist system, rational economic calculation is impossible because of the absence of a price structure derived from market activities.

Under Lama rule ordinary Tibetans were slaves to the Lama caste - but I believe my nation (Canada) should withdraw from the Olympics, not because of any protest against China or nonsense like that, but simply because our tax dollars should not be used to fund someone playing games.

There's not going to be any boycotting of the Olympics by Canada or the USA. There is way too much money involved. What Carter did was stupid.

Back