The consequences for opposing "gay marriage"

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk .....

Better watch out for that lightening ...... or as steve says you could move to God's country and be protected by your holiness Commie Vladimir Putin.

Of course it's God's country ... that's where He sat when He made the rest of the world.

Werbung:
God's an Italian?
That's where the Pope sits
pope_francis_on_throne250.jpg

Hes Gods king!

I believe the Bible declares that God sits on a throne.

Revelation 20:11
And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
Well, of course, in the times of John of Patmos, kings, pharoahs, tyrants and all rulers had thrones to sit on.
If John were around today, would he be suggesting that God rode a limo in a motorcade?

Well, of course, in the times of John of Patmos, kings, pharoahs, tyrants and all rulers had thrones to sit on.
If John were around today, would he be suggesting that God rode a limo in a motorcade?
The Pope is certainly not God and not a good representative of God.

Werbung:
The Pope is certainly not God and not a good representative of God.
I imagine that you are not a Roman Catholic. The Pope makes no claims to divinity. Whether or not he is a good representative of God is your opinion.

Do you believe that at the moment Jesus died, the dead popped out of the ground and commenced to cruise Jerusalem as the Book of Revelation says they did?

Back