10 reasons why gay marriage is wrong!

well when it comes to trans fats :) umm YES

or anything junk food, soda pop exc. You bet!

Cigarettes ...oh my yes! but they cant decide if they want us to really quit or not since they get so much tax from it.

Though yes it is conservatives that do not want drugs legal. I know it would be handy if we could have lots of drugs around to dumb down the people even more than they are already, and the liberal dream of us becoming as useless as those in Amsterdam will never happen as long as those pesky conservatives keep talking about drug use.

Its so funny really, what liberals fight for

do not execute the child rapist murder
but kill your own offspring and call it a choice

do not eat trans fats but shoot all the heroin you want and if you can not get the heroin on the street we will tax the public and you can come get in line to get your free methadone at tax payers expense.

liberals really scare me

Do the liberals want to outlaw soda pop, or simply discourage its use through education?

Come to think of it, we could discourage drug abuse the same way. It would be more effective and a whole lot cheaper than throwing addicts in jail.

The real question isn't what we may or may not ingest, but who gets to decide?

Both conservatives and liberals have their own ideas of what is OK, and want to try to impose their ideas on the rest of us.

It is only the libertarians who want to let you decide, instead of some all powerful government.

As for whether it is the conservatives or the liberals who most want to run your life for you, it appears to me to be pretty much a tossup.

BTW, did you know that Holland has a lower rate of drug abuse than the US does?

Werbung:
Do the liberals want to outlaw soda pop, or simply discourage its use through education?

Simply discourage with education :) that is so cute, its almost funny!
be honest for Christ's sake, they tax it to discourage it, unless you want to call a tax "education" Though yes they do a fair amount of education. The teachers do their duty to brainwash students every day in public schools.

BTW, did you know that Holland has a lower rate of drug abuse than the US does?

I can not speak for Holland, just Amsterdam and they had over 70 percent addiction to heroin a few years after they legalized it. The government has to hire people to go to the parks and pick up needles. You can smoke a joint in the cafe while you have coffee but God forbid you light up a cigarette.

and do liberals want to ban soda pop? they have already in high schools, they have banned trans fats, and are forcing fast food places to change the way they do things to fit the liberal idea of what is healthy. they have banned all fried foods in public schools even juice, who knew how unhealthy it was. now you get water or gatorade or vitamin water. Soon they will realize there is far too much salt in power and gatorade and ban those or force the companies to change the recipe to fit the liberal idea of healthy.

Simply discourage with education :) that is so cute, its almost funny!
be honest for Christ's sake, they tax it to discourage it, unless you want to call a tax "education" Though yes they do a fair amount of education. The teachers do their duty to brainwash students every day in public schools.

They discourage soda by taxing it? What taxes do you think are levied in sodas? Did you know that the most expensive part of the soda, to the vendor that is, is the cup?

As for discouraging by education, it is working for tobacco. Tobacco addiction used to be around 50% among adults. Now, it is less than half of that. Discouraging negative behavior through education works. Trying to prohibit it through authoritarian government doesn't.

I can not speak for Holland, just Amsterdam and they had over 70 percent addiction to heroin a few years after they legalized it. The government has to hire people to go to the parks and pick up needles. You can smoke a joint in the cafe while you have coffee but God forbid you light up a cigarette.

Um.. 70% addiction to heroin? C'mon now. Do you have anything to back up that stat?

and do liberals want to ban soda pop? they have already in high schools, they have banned trans fats, and are forcing fast food places to change the way they do things to fit the liberal idea of what is healthy. they have banned all fried foods in public schools even juice, who knew how unhealthy it was. now you get water or gatorade or vitamin water. Soon they will realize there is far too much salt in power and gatorade and ban those or force the companies to change the recipe to fit the liberal idea of healthy.

Are liberals the only ones who think our kids are too fat, and shouldn't drink so much sugary sodas? Maybe conservatives just don't care. Anyway, sure, I'm not going to argue that liberals don't want to run your life. Conservatives want to run your life just as much. It is only the Libertarians who want to allow you to make your own decisions.

Libertarians: pro choice in what you do with your own body, what you put into it, how you live your life. Pro choice in the right to bear arms. Anti government telling you what to do.

Conservatives: Pro choice in the right to bear arms, anti choice in everything else.

Liberals: pro choice on the issue of abortion, anti choice in everything else.

They discourage soda by taxing it? What taxes do you think are levied in sodas? Did you know that the most expensive part of the soda, to the vendor that is, is the cup?

As for discouraging by education, it is working for tobacco. Tobacco addiction used to be around 50% among adults. Now, it is less than half of that. Discouraging negative behavior through education works. Trying to prohibit it through authoritarian government doesn't.

Um.. 70% addiction to heroin? C'mon now. Do you have anything to back up that stat?

Are liberals the only ones who think our kids are too fat, and shouldn't drink so much sugary sodas? Maybe conservatives just don't care. Anyway, sure, I'm not going to argue that liberals don't want to run your life. Conservatives want to run your life just as much. It is only the Libertarians who want to allow you to make your own decisions.

Libertarians: pro choice in what you do with your own body, what you put into it, how you live your life. Pro choice in the right to bear arms. Anti government telling you what to do.

Conservatives: Pro choice in the right to bear arms, anti choice in everything else.

Liberals: pro choice on the issue of abortion, anti choice in everything else.

Everyone I know who quit smoking did so due to the price of cigarettes and that price is due to taxation.

If you think they are taxing because of the cup then why are they only taxing soda's in places like NY and only regular soda's at that. Diet soda is not taxed.

I will try to find the article I read on heroin addiction in Amsterdam for you.

Everyone knows our kids are too fat and so are the adults I merely pointed out that its liberals who have decided to ban certain things like trans fats rather than give us the choice to eat it or not. (all while they promote legalizing drugs)

I think you summed up libertarians, conservative and liberals well except a few things.

Liberals do try to control what we eat while not caring how much drugs we pump into our body. Liberals are all for free speech except if you are a conservative or tea party person. They are constantly trying to shut those groups down or make laws like "the fairness doctrine" to shut them up for them.

You do not want to see it and that is fine with me but you should take some time to examine your thought process. You seem to have no trouble seeing the hypocrisy of a conservative who rails against homosexuals then turns out to be a closet homosexual. But you cannot see the hypocrisy of someone like AlGore who pushes for cap and trade knowing it will make him Billions with a B but he himself has two jets and god knows how many homes, one of them using more electricity in a week than his whole town does in a day. And not notice he only cares about how much energy YOU use, but he himself is exempt.

You cannot see the hypocrisy of someone who marches for the right of a baby raping child killer not to be executed on monday because life is valuable and human dignity is important in our culture then marches for the right to kill your own offspring on tuesday and shove them in garbage cans or better yet slice and dice them for scientific experiments.

You seem to defend the left for raising taxes as a deterrent of cigarettes, trans fats and soda pops because what we put in our body is important and we must take care of ourself all the while defending them on legalizing drugs which harms your body far more than the things they are trying so hard to get rid of.

To each their own. Personally you ride the fence too much for me while always managing to lean left ( I think because its safer)

One of the few things the left is probably not a hypocrite on is homosexual marriage, what the topic is about. Well that is if they are ok with anyone or thing marrying anyone else in groups or singles any time for any reason.

Well said Pandy.:)

I really feel said for homos. They will never know the love of a good woman and that is one of life's true joys. Most will never know the joys of loving and raising their own children. Too bad for them. Plus to add insult to injury, a lot of them are DF liberals. But, the gay guys usually are in very good shape and make a lot of money.

The gay gals are usually dogs.

Did I stereotype enough?
You do not get out much. "Bull Dykes" are generally rough looking, however many "Fems" are as attractive as any heterosexual girls. Lindsey Lohan, Jodie Foster, etc.

You do not get out much. "Bull Dykes" are generally rough looking, however many "Fems" are as attractive as any heterosexual girls. Lindsey Lohan, Jodie Foster, etc.

I don't think so. Most dykes are dogs with a few exceptions.

Rachel Maddog and Fat Rosie unfortunately come to mind. Ugh!

Rachel_Maddow_in_Seattle_cropped.png

I don't think so. Most dykes are dogs with a few exceptions.

Rachel Maddog and Fat Rosie unfortunately come to mind. Ugh!

Rachel_Maddow_in_Seattle_cropped.png

Rachel Maddow is pretty and articulate :) Is she a lesbian?

Rosie used to be cute and funny now she is a bitter old hag, Bill Maher used to be really funny too but he also became strange and bitter much like david letterman did.

anyway I defend Rachel, she is still pretty and also very smart and not a bitter old hag.

She is a lesbian. Back in college, she traded on it vigorously as a "qualification" for a journo gig.

I didn't know that. I always thought anderson cooper was but I don't know for sure. But then again I was shocked when ellen degeneret came out.

She is still pretty and very smart. I like her best of all the people on the left.

I didn't know that. I always thought anderson cooper was but I don't know for sure. But then again I was shocked when ellen degeneret came out.

She is still pretty and very smart. I like her best of all the people on the left.

I like her as well, more then Keith, and yes she is a lesbian...but says all you need to know that you did not even know that. I watched her for a year before I knew...I suspected it was possible but was not sure.

I am sure that is what it was, its not her talent of course that got her to where she is...

Just like Oprah is rich and Obama won because they are Black ( thanks Rush)

That isn't the only reason that he won but it is certainly one of them. A large portion of the black population turned out to vote, more than ever before. More new black voters were registered than ever before. These things certainly point to the fact that it was one of the reasons he won. As far as Oprah she is rich but she's also an idiot and I'ld rather be stabbed in the eyes with #2 pencils than have to watch her show. I must admit that pockets post is the only one that I read and mainly I'm just responding to the last part of his post.

Werbung:
Everyone I know who quit smoking did so due to the price of cigarettes and that price is due to taxation.

Balony. A pack of cigarettes still costs less than $5. No addict is going to kick his addiction for so small of a price. People quit smoking because they become aware of the fact that it is a huge negative when it comes to health.

People I know who quit did so because their doctor told them they would die if they didn't.

If you think they are taxing because of the cup then why are they only taxing soda's in places like NY and only regular soda's at that. Diet soda is not taxed.

That may be so in NY, but not here. Sodas are cheap to the sellers. They are cheap to the buyer, too, at the supermarket. Diet and regular costs the same, no matter where you buy it.

I will try to find the article I read on heroin addiction in Amsterdam for you.

OK, I'm looking forward to it.

Everyone knows our kids are too fat and so are the adults I merely pointed out that its liberals who have decided to ban certain things like trans fats rather than give us the choice to eat it or not. (all while they promote legalizing drugs)

Trans fats aren't banned because of obesity. They are banned because they have been shown to clog arteries, even more so than other fats. They are cheap, and they preserve well, so the makers of prepared foods like them. If they weren't banned, the public would be consuming them without realizing it.

Still, better than banning outright would be requiring labels, so that consumers know what they are eating and can make informed choices.

I think you summed up libertarians, conservative and liberals well except a few things.

Liberals do try to control what we eat while not caring how much drugs we pump into our body. Liberals are all for free speech except if you are a conservative or tea party person. They are constantly trying to shut those groups down or make laws like "the fairness doctrine" to shut them up for them.

Yes, they are big into control and authoritarianism. So are conservatives.

You do not want to see it and that is fine with me but you should take some time to examine your thought process. You seem to have no trouble seeing the hypocrisy of a conservative who rails against homosexuals then turns out to be a closet homosexual. But you cannot see the hypocrisy of someone like AlGore who pushes for cap and trade knowing it will make him Billions with a B but he himself has two jets and god knows how many homes, one of them using more electricity in a week than his whole town does in a day. And not notice he only cares about how much energy YOU use, but he himself is exempt.

You cannot see the hypocrisy of someone who marches for the right of a baby raping child killer not to be executed on monday because life is valuable and human dignity is important in our culture then marches for the right to kill your own offspring on tuesday and shove them in garbage cans or better yet slice and dice them for scientific experiments.

You seem to defend the left for raising taxes as a deterrent of cigarettes, trans fats and soda pops because what we put in our body is important and we must take care of ourself all the while defending them on legalizing drugs which harms your body far more than the things they are trying so hard to get rid of.

Of course, I see both sides. You seem to equate libertarian with liberal. That is simply inaccurate.

There are hypocrites and authoritarians on both sides.

To each their own. Personally you ride the fence too much for me while always managing to lean left ( I think because its safer)

Perhaps I seem to you to be "riding the fence" because you are still limited to a one dimensional left to right ideology. Anyone not firmly on the "right" of the perceived spectrum appears to be somewhere in the middle, or perhaps on the "left". The world is simply more complex than that. Much of the perceived hypocrisy of the extremes is due to the fact that the world is three dimensional.

One of the few things the left is probably not a hypocrite on is homosexual marriage, what the topic is about. Well that is if they are ok with anyone or thing marrying anyone else in groups or singles any time for any reason.

I've not heard anyone advocate for "anyone or thing marrying anyone else in groups or singles any time for any reason".

But, yes, the liberal position on homosexual marriage is the same as the libertarian one, which, of course, means that they are on the correct side of that particular issue.:D

Back