The consequences for opposing "gay marriage"

Werbung:
How come the south got Snow for the first time in a long time? Georgia,Alabama,Arkansus,Mississppi Louisiana and Texas all got snow?

GOD is punishing us! Ether repeal the gay marriage laws or its gonna get a whole lot worse. Just look what happened to Peru when their society wanted homosexuality.

phelps_protest.jpg

Well Homosexuality is a grave sin. It says it in the bible. It seems society is supporting gay marriage and America is losing their morality. Like Divorces,Women having babies out of wedlock,More interracial marriages and theyre becoming more and more anti family. Just like the school boards are allowing our schools to teach our kids on homosexuality and don't give a damn what their parents think. This is the way were gonna teach your kids whatever you like it or not. Just like this book teaches kids about homosexuality
51o5AN2f0JL._SY300_.jpg

Just like Obama didn't protect the German immigrant from home schooling. And Home Schooling is illegal in America. That's why GOD is punishing us. Let me ask yall this. How come Russia doesn't have Droughts,Floods,Earthquakes,Volcano eruptions,Wildfires,Hurricanes and Tornadoes? Cause Putin obeys the Bible! Its illegal and its against the law to commit homosexual acts in Russia. Why you think those rock girls were put in jail in Russia? Cause the Police there are just doing their jobs.
Excellent post thanks

Lot of people like Chrome. Prolly because its free. More of a discrimination thing than free speech.
I see being able to exercise your freedom of pollitical expression as being free speech as well. However, I will agree that it is discrimination as well as a gross expression of the very intolerance they speak out against.

Werbung:
I see being able to exercise your freedom of pollitical expression as being free speech as well. However, I will agree that it is discrimination as well as a gross expression of the very intolerance they speak out against.
Trouble is he was not prevented from "speaking" (giving money) but he certainly was discriminated against in his workplace for upholding religious beliefs. (This assumes that it was a question of religion not sure if that was noted). People are free to critisize him for doing it but pushing him out the door ? No. This is why his quitting as opposed to being canned was critical. Took legal remedy off the table but you know that cost Mozilla a bundle. It would be excellent karma if the employees got no raises to fund this capital scale action.

Back