The Covid statistic that everybody should know....

Y

You conveniently left out that the immunity tapers off very quickly up to approximately two years. But let's skip that minor oversight.
Let's shoulder the facts to one side because with a immature agenda and a cauldron like narcissistic streak, it's expected from you.

Where are your links to prove it? Find a study that actually followed kids well after 2 years. Good luck. Biden said Covid was over but your idiot heroes keep pushing vaccines and boosters and face diapers. Half the CDC members who voted for this almost mandate had masks on for a zoom call! So they obviously love this pandemic and the power it gives them and desperately cannot let go.

The vaccines are only about 33% effective against Omicron. The best argument for vaccines now is that they reduce the chances of extreme illness but Omicron is usually not severe anyway especially in kids.

Immature agenda? You mean liberty?

Werbung:
Where are your links to prove it?

I don't have to prove anything you as a reciprocal arrangement. Don't speak to me like a dog you bully.
Biden said Covid was over but your idiot heroes keep pushing vaccines and boosters and face diapers. Half the CDC members who voted for this almost mandate had masks on for a zoom call! So they obviously love this pandemic and the power it gives them and desperately cannot let go.

Of course in your tiny mind you are always right but forget the rest of the world did the same. But you being the expert in everything and possess all the answers, only narcissists like you ignore that.
The vaccines are only about 33% effective against Omicron. The best argument for vaccines now is that they reduce the chances of extreme illness but Omicron is usually not severe anyway especially in kids.

That could well be right but I can answer by asking where's your evidence of that. Above you berated me for not supplying evidence then immediately do the same. Are you really paranoid about your self assessed importance that you wallow in hypocrisy and not expect to be pinged.
Immature agenda? You mean liberty?
Go away. You have nothing to contribute with that attitude of a rabid dog. Spray your bile on someone else.

During the flu season of 2020 188 kids died.

43% under the age of 5 and 76% had a pre existing medical condition.

Why no mandates for the annual flu and pneumonia vaccines? Why no requirement for n95 masks at schools and playgrounds?

Because people know what the flu is. They accept certain risks. Covid is newer and more mysterious so our government can use it to scare kids more.

FYI we are averaging about 500 pediatric deaths a year from Covid but most of those were the original virus so death rates have gone down significantly. But force the shot anyway!

During the flu season of 2020 188 kids died.

43% under the age of 5 and 76% had a pre existing medical condition.

Why no mandates for the annual flu and pneumonia vaccines? Why no requirement for n95 masks at schools and playgrounds?

Because people know what the flu is. They accept certain risks. Covid is newer and more mysterious so our government can use it to scare kids more.

FYI we are averaging about 500 pediatric deaths a year from Covid but most of those were the original virus so death rates have gone down significantly. But force the shot anyway!
Not interested in you bully tactics. Quote whatever you like but it's your disgusting narcissistic attitude that makes me disrespect you.
You are nothing to me, so post whatever you chose and my answer will always be the same as just above.

Not interested in you bully tactics. Quote whatever you like but it's your disgusting narcissistic attitude that makes me disrespect you.
You are nothing to me, so post whatever you chose and my answer will always be the same as just above.

Nice retort. for the 500th time I'm a narcissist.

I will say this you have a clever way of posting. With a post like that it never matters what topic you are responding to. It fits every thread. I got owned so I'll call the person who owned me a narcissist. Facts never matter.

EU prosecutor's office investigating Pfizer over the vaccine. Let's force it on kids anyway!

Vaccine never tested if it prevented transmission of virus. God wants you to take it!

Nice retort. for the 500th time I'm a narcissist.

I will say this you have a clever way of posting. With a post like that it never matters what topic you are responding to. It fits every thread. I got owned so I'll call the person who owned me a narcissist. Facts never matter.
No. You never got owned.
That's not possible with narrisism. People like you have no empathy or responsibility. Completely ignore other's concerns or opinions. Literally bark instructions and demands like teaching school children and bully those willing to take you attitude, including family and you know that.

But not me sunshine.

No. You never got owned.
That's not possible with narrisism. People like you have no empathy or responsibility. Completely ignore other's concerns or opinions. Literally bark instructions and demands like teaching school children and bully those willing to take you attitude, including family and you know that.

But not me sunshine.

Why would I have empathy for a bunch of fascists who want to destroy my freedom?

No. You never got owned.

But not me sunshine.

Like your wife?

The fascist way of handling Covid is on the ballot in many elections. Especially in Michigan.

People lost their jobs. They were not allowed to go to church, their kids were not allowed to go to school they could not visit dying relatives in hospitals and nursing homes. They could not exercise.

In Michigan almost 3 million people got the virus despite their police state policies that hurt people.

Werbung:
Back