The denial´ problem

Rafael Norma

The Denial problem

An advise for free to United States Citizens

When I was young, (long time ago) I had to visit my shrink, and he gave me an invaluable advise:

He told me: "When you deny something without being asked about, then you have a problem you got to solve."

U. S. problem with Latin America is the same. The United States always have acted as Latin American countries doesn't exist at all.

When the U. S. feel is in danger, then you say AMERICA IS IN DANGER.

That's a problem you will have to cope and solve; of course only if you are really interested in improving your relations with Latin American countries :D :D :D :rolleyes:

You are welcome

Werbung:
I have no problem improving relations with Latin America. I just don't want Latin Americans coming here illegally.

I'm just curious - why exactly do we have to do this? There isn't much of anything Latin America could do to hurt us if we don't - except encouraging more people to come to America illegally.

I'm all for improving things down there because it'd go a long way towards solving America's illegal immigration problem, and yeah, it'd be nice if we started treating other countries on an equal footing, but don't think for a minute that we're required to do any of that. You have your countries, we have ours, and ours just happens to be on the world stage at the moment.

You should be thanking your lucky stars that when we say "America is in danger!" it doesn't include you.

Well Rafael, may I suggest getting a new shrink.:)

It's pretty hard to ignore Latin American countries when their citizens are flooding our borders. Mexicans for example, seem to think we owe them a living and free access to our country. I disagree. I owe them nothing.

You are correct in stating it is a problem, but if it's a problem for them it's just as big of a problem for us. Latin American countries seem to be blaming us for their problems. I'm thinking they just might have brought some of their problems on themselves.

Ugh, I forgot that It seems that it's not only Latin America...

world-usa2003.gif

...but only the whole world, being ignored by the U. S., since long time ago!!!!

At least we should feel relieved!!!!
:oops: :rolleyes: :p

P. S. I would like also to point out that even this map shows how AMERICA ( the U. S.) sees the world!!!

Well Rafael, may I suggest getting a new shrink.:)

It's pretty hard to ignore Latin American countries when their citizens are flooding our borders. Mexicans for example, seem to think we owe them a living and free access to our country. I disagree. I owe them nothing.

You are correct in stating it is a problem, but if it's a problem for them it's just as big of a problem for us. Latin American countries seem to be blaming us for their problems. I'm thinking they just might have brought some of their problems on themselves.
Well, you have remarked the problem. For example, One mexican president, Lázaro Cárdenas took over foreign oil companies that were operating in Mexico. He also took over the haciendas that were owned by wealthy farmers, (who supposedly were the bad guys), without paying them a cent, giving the soil to the "ejidatarios" Those "ejidatarios now go to your country because they dont know how to exploit the land given by Lazaro Cardenas; or they lease "their lands" to the drug cartels

Now in Mexico we have to import gasoline and a lot of grains.

world-usa2003.gif

...but only the whole world, being ignored by the U. S., since long time ago!!!!

P. S. I would like also to point out that even this map shows how AMERICA ( the U. S.) sees the world!!![/QUOTE

OK!!! I am very upset about this colorful map that you've presented. You have no right to break into the White House and steal President Bush's world schematics. These are classified documents and I demand that you return them to the administration immediately!:D

I'm just curious - why exactly do we have to do this? There isn't much of anything Latin America could do to hurt us if we don't - except encouraging more people to come to America illegally.

I'm all for improving things down there because it'd go a long way towards solving America's illegal immigration problem, and yeah, it'd be nice if we started treating other countries on an equal footing, but don't think for a minute that we're required to do any of that. You have your countries, we have ours, and ours just happens to be on the world stage at the moment.

You should be thanking your lucky stars that when we say "America is in danger!" it doesn't include you.
WOAH! :eek: I agree with you! good post and very well said.

-Castle

world-usa2003.gif

P. S. I would like also to point out that even this map shows how AMERICA ( the U. S.) sees the world!!!

Nice to know that the only people that think a silly cartoon map to describe the USA don't all reside in the USA. Thank you for proving that idiots are global.

Hmmm

I hate it when a foreigner thinks he can come on to one of these stupid international forums and thinks he has an opinion on American politics, let alone understands ours. My friend, you have no idea what you're talking about. None what so ever.

I like to hear what they have to say myself. There is two sides to this issue and I want to hear what they have to say.

Rafael isn't saying anything I haven't heard from other people south of the border.

Stupid international boards huh?:D

world-usa2003.gif

P. S. I would like also to point out that even this map shows how AMERICA ( the U. S.) sees the world!!![/QUOTE

OK!!! I am very upset about this colorful map that you've presented. You have no right to break into the White House and steal President Bush's world schematics. These are classified documents and I demand that you return them to the administration immediately!:D
You made my day!!!:lol::lol::lol:

I hate it when a foreigner thinks he can come on to one of these stupid international forums and thinks he has an opinion on American politics, let alone understands ours. My friend, you have no idea what you're talking about. None what so ever.

Do you actually like debating? And the only reason you don't like a foreigners viewpoint is because it differs from yours as they are seeing things from the outside.

Werbung:
[/B]When the U. S. feel is in danger, then you say AMERICA IS IN DANGER.

That's a problem you will have to cope and solve; of course only if you are really interested in improving your relations with Latin American countries :D :D :D :rolleyes:

You are welcome

SCREW Mexico. Let the Chinese assemble our products and grow our own vegetables and fruit. Latin America poses no danger to the US that a chain link fence and a few hundred snipers couldnt handle.
Have you seen the news clips of the Mexican audience booing the Miss USA contestant. What pathetic people, booing a representative of our country because we wont give them an opportunity to leave their hell hole country. Screw them. Live with what you have created. MARK

Back