The effects of liberals running city's.

Werbung:
the effect of republicans running states:
lower life span

i look at entire states and significant factors, unlike morons like you who rush here with pictures about one city in one state

Just think. Democrats are excited about the prospect of getting Newsome on the national scene where he can turn all of America into the same type of utopia he has turned California into.

Is that the plan? Point out a few prosperous areas while ignoring the degradation of the slums and claim Newsome gave California the good but not the bad?
a few prosperous areas? you mean like education, income, life expectancy? lol. those are quite important areas.
as opposed to a picture of one part of one city. duh.
god you are stupid. lol

a few prosperous areas? you mean like education, income, life expectancy? lol. those are quite important areas.
as opposed to a picture of one part of one city. duh.
god you are stupid. lol
I get it. As long as Democrats can hide their problems of extreme poverty behind certain government reports with exciting numbers the rubes will keep on voting for the dolts who created the poverty problems and continue to make the problems worse.

I get it. As long as Democrats can hide their problems of extreme poverty behind certain government reports with exciting numbers the rubes will keep on voting for the dolts who created the poverty problems and continue to make the problems worse.
i have never seen you "get it". lol.
the most "extreme poverty" i've seen are in red staztes. blue states have higher incomes. drive around the rural south and let me know when you "get it" :)

yes lets look at a few liberal city's and what life is like there

Here is a bit about the king of liberal paradise
citys

I will highlight a different liberal paradise every day I post

Last edited:
yes lets look at a few liberal city's and what life is like there

Here is a bit about the king of liberal paradise
citys

I will highlight a different liberal paradise every day I post
parts of cities can be ugly. who denies that? its always been the case in cities, throughout the world and throughout time.
are you just figuring this out now, moron? lol

parts of cities can be ugly. who denies that? its always been the case in cities, throughout the world and throughout time.
are you just figuring this out now, moron? lol
another liberal paradise created by liberals

Werbung:
another liberal paradise created by liberals

have you been in the rural south, republican "paraadise"?
every state and city have good and bad parts.

Back