The effects of liberals running city's.

Werbung:
i have never seen you "get it". lol.
the most "extreme poverty" i've seen are in red staztes. blue states have higher incomes. drive around the rural south and let me know when you "get it" :)

The Surprising Poverty Levels Across the U.S. | TIME 10-4-23

The Surprising Poverty Levels Across the U.S.

The U.S. poverty rate saw its largest one-year increase in history. 12.4% of Americans now live in poverty according to new 2022 data from the U.S. census, an increase from 7.4% in 2021. Child poverty also more than doubled last year to 12.4% from 5.2% the year before.
The U.S. poverty level is now $13,590 for individuals and $23,030 for a family of three. The new data shows that 37.9 million people lived in poverty in 2022.

The Surprising Poverty Levels Across the U.S. | TIME 10-4-23

The Surprising Poverty Levels Across the U.S.

The U.S. poverty rate saw its largest one-year increase in history. 12.4% of Americans now live in poverty according to new 2022 data from the U.S. census, an increase from 7.4% in 2021. Child poverty also more than doubled last year to 12.4% from 5.2% the year before.
The U.S. poverty level is now $13,590 for individuals and $23,030 for a family of three. The new data shows that 37.9 million people lived in poverty in 2022.
yep, lot of people in poverty. have you driven in red state rural areas? sad

yep, lot of people in poverty. have you driven in red state rural areas? sad
Red States have more homelessness, street walkers, trash on the streets, illegals and unemployable druggies in tent and cardboard box cities than do big Democrat wards? I don't think so.

Red States have more homelessness, street walkers, trash on the streets, illegals and unemployable druggies in tent and cardboard box cities than do big Democrat wards? I don't think so.

where did I say that?
feel free to measure "trash on the street" and get back to me. lol.

Yes now here is a city I know fairly well. I had a lot of friends and family there and visited often.
I recall hearing this in downtown which is a nice area hey white people you wan ta buy some rock , The next day I stopped to get a bean pie from a vender on the street and I heard serving in the alley and as I drove off my town car got hit with eggs.
I have been told not to go out at night at my family's near john Hopkins hospital one of the elite hospitals . I was to white myb cousin said. and you say junkies shooting heroin on the street next to Hopkins nodding out and gun fire at night .
Liberals surely have made it a great place.

where did I say that?
feel free to measure "trash on the street" and get back to me. lol.
I could not find a red city with trash on the street like these blue cities:

Philadelphia

1711792142127.png

LA
1711792319598.png
NYC (imagine how much the $850 million the DeBlasios lost could have helped here)
1711792423471.png

so the fact that YOU can't find something means what? lol .
nothing.

but keep looking, until you've scanned every square foot of every red city.
then get back to us :)
Just like voter fraud, right? Just because someone claims he found no evidence of fraud does not mean there is no evidence of fraud to be found.

Werbung:
Back