The Greater Israel Map ; Zoom!

Mazel tov, old sport. Have a great Rosh Hashannah, Passover, Yom Kippur, Hannukah and all those other tonsil-twisting celebrations you jews like to shove into the faces of the Christians of this country, you 2% minority fakers.

There are probably more Arabs in America than you lice, yet you force your religious crap down the throats of everyone and the Arabs do not. It's okay to put a menorah on a public square, but a crucifix, no way!! God, I detest you vermin!!!

Lasher, a few things:

- you need to tone it down now before you force the mods to tone it down for you.
- I am NOT Jewish, I do not celebrate Passover or Yom Kippur or any other Jewish holiday
- I am glad you've stopped pretending that it's only the "Zionists" you hate; you're finally showing that you are just a flat out anti-semite
- Muslims are the ones whose stated goal is to install Sharia law, convert everyone to Islam, and kills those who refuse. All the Jews want is for no one to bother them on their tiny strip of land:

jewish_occupation.gif

Werbung:
Lasher, a few things:

- you need to tone it down now before you force the mods to tone it down for you.
- I am now Jewish, I do not celebrate Passover or Yom Kippur or any other Jewish holiday
- I am glad you've stopped pretending that it's only the "Zionists" you hate; you're finally showing that you are just a flat out anti-semite
- Muslims are the ones whose stated goal is to install Sharia law, convert everyone to Islam, and kills those who refuse. All the Jews want is for no one to bother them on their tiny strip of land:

While I agree with your sentiment, be fair.

Muslim extremists want to convert everyone, install Sharia and kill those who refuse.

Christian extremists want to convert everyone, install Biblical Law (with stonings and the whole 9 yards) and proclaim a kingdom under Christ.

Zionist extremists want to increase Israel to Biblical proportions (and to hell with whomever lives there) and irradicate the Palestinians. No conversions on the horizon however.

Extremists - of any flavor - have more in common with each other then they do with the moderates of their own sides.

Lasher, a few things:

You beat me to it.

Anyway, Lasher, we've got our collective eye on you. Recheck the forum rules and you'll see that debating in a "civilized manner" is on there. Hate speech is not civilized.

- I am now Jewish, I do not celebrate Passover or Yom Kippur or any other Jewish holiday

I'm guessing that was a typo.

Lasher, a few things:

jewish_occupation.gif

Man, you are either brain-washed or very naive. It isn't their tiny strip of land.

You beat me to it.

Anyway, Lasher, we've got our collective eye on you. Recheck the forum rules and you'll see that debating in a "civilized manner" is on there. Hate speech is not civilized.

I'm guessing that was a typo.

Lasher guesses he's a recent convert to the satanic Jewish religion.

The Palestinians fled out of fear of being killed. They were refugees. Usually refugees are allowed back. Israel did not allow them back once the war was over. They took their houses and give them to Jewish citizens. Finally, under international pressure they relented and let a few - a very few back in.

No, it isn't absurb in the occupied territories. Their cause is just as righteous as that of the Israeli's and their plight just as unjust. That's the problem.

It's also important to remember that the Israeli's had a part in instigating hostilities in order to gain territory - this has been openly admitted by a number of high level Israeli military and political figurres.

It's time to put the lie of poor little Israel vs. big bad arabs to rest. There was plenty of wrong doing done by both sides.

From wiki:

According to the 1951 United Nations Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees, a refugee is a person who,

owing to a well-founded fear of being persecuted for reasons of race, religion, nationality, membership of a particular social group, or political opinion, is outside the country of their nationality, and is unable to or, owing to such fear, is unwilling to avail him/herself of the protection of that country.

In light of the pleadings of the jews in their declaration of state, and the events prior to and during the arab-israeli war of 1948, would you mind telling me just how the palestinians are refugees?

You're not understanding what I said...or maybe you don't know the history?

How can you have a "right of return" that would "return" the Palestinians to a place they'd never been to begin with?

The right of return you are talking about is stated in article 11 of the united nations general assembly resolution 194:

"11. Resolves that the refugees wishing to return to their homes and LIVE AT PEACE WITH THEIR NEIGHBORS should be permitted to do so at the earliest practicable date, and that compensation should be paid for the property of those choosing not to return and for loss of or damage to property which, under principles of international law or in equity, should be made good by the Governments or authorities responsible;"

How can one even concieve of allowing repatriation to israel when there is NO INDICATIONS OF PEACE?

As for payment for the loss and damage of property, who do you suppose should foot the bill for the 1948 arab-israeli conflict, hmmm?

In addition, Israel currently holds much land that was to have been part of Jordan.

Maybe they should return it.

Why should they?

The west bank was captured and annexed to the hashemite kingdom of transjordan during the 1948 arab-israeli war - which was then captured by israel in the six-day war.

Or maybe, jordan and israel should return the land to either the british or the legal successors of the ottoman empire, depending on how far back in history one wants to consider?

While I agree with your sentiment, be fair.

Muslim extremists want to convert everyone, install Sharia and kill those who refuse.

Christian extremists want to convert everyone, install Biblical Law (with stonings and the whole 9 yards) and proclaim a kingdom under Christ.

Zionist extremists want to increase Israel to Biblical proportions (and to hell with whomever lives there) and irradicate the Palestinians. No conversions on the horizon however.

Extremists - of any flavor - have more in common with each other then they do with the moderates of their own sides.

you keep repeating yourself but in 2007 it's only the muslims who are the aggressors. old biblical history is.... history. the reformation of the Caliphate is happening now.

there are a few of us who are warning some of you about this and there is a great deal of denial and apology. if America isn't ready for the increase of aggression estimated for 2010 then we are fu*ked.

you keep repeating yourself but in 2007 it's only the muslims who are the aggressors. old biblical history is.... history. the reformation of the Caliphate is happening now.

there are a few of us who are warning some of you about this and there is a great deal of denial and apology. if America isn't ready for the increase of aggression estimated for 2010 then we are fu*ked.

Who exactly are "us"? Steve Ox?

Just to give a little more perspective...here's a partial list of active designated terrorist organizations officially listed as such who engage in violence.

Religious Terrorist Organizations

Christian
  1. * Army of God - An American anti-abortion terrorist group.
  2. * God's Army - A terrorist group in Myanmar.
  3. * Lord's Resistance Army - Christian/Pagan/Muslim terrorist group that operates in northern Uganda, it seeks to overthrow the Ugandan government and create a country based on the ten commandments.
  4. * Nagaland Rebels (1947-present) Active in predominantly Christian state in Hindu majority India. Involved in several bombings in 2004. Goal: Independence from India after annexing parts of neighboring Indian states and Burma if it has Christian majority.
  5. * National Liberation Front of Tripura (1989-present) A group that seeks the independence of Tripura from India to create a Christian Tripura.
  6. * Phineas Priesthood An American based Christian Identity movement.
  7. * National Democratic Front of Bodoland, active terrorist in the Indian state of Assam, involved in the murder of Bineshwar Brahma, prominent Hindu Bodo activist.
Islamist
  1. * Abu Sayyaf (1991-present; Islamist separatists; the Philippines)
  2. * Aden-Abyan Islamic Army (Yemen)
  3. * Al-Gama'a al-Islamiyya (Late 1970s-present; Islamists; Egypt)
  4. * Armed Islamic Group (1992-present; Islamists; Algeria)
  5. * Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades
  6. * Ansar al-Islam (December 2001-present; Islamists; Iraq)
  7. * Al-Qaeda (1988-present; Islamists; Afghanistan, Pakistan, and worldwide)
  8. * Asbat al-Ansar (early 1990s-present; Lebanese Sunni Islamists; southern Lebanon)
  9. * Jama'at al-Tawhid wa'al-Jihad/Al-Qaeda in Iraq - Abu Musab al-Zarqawi's Sunni network, operating in Iraq
  10. * Eastern Turkestan Islamic Movement - al-Qaeda linked separatist group in China's Xinjiang Autonomous Region aiming to establish an Islamic state. Banned by China, along with related groups East Turkestan Liberation Organization, World Uighur Youth Congress and East Turkistan Information Center
  11. * Egyptian Islamic Jihad - Egypt (active since the late 1970s)
  12. * Hamas - West Bank, Gaza Strip. Listed as a terrorist organization by Australia, Canada, the European Union, Israel, and the United States
  13. * Harakat ul-Mujahidin (HUM) - Pakistan and Kashmir
  14. * Hezbollah - Lebanon; Listed as a terrorist organization by Australia, Canada, the Netherlands, Israel, and the United States
  15. * Hizbul Mujahideen - Pakistan and Kashmir
  16. *Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan - Uzbekistan
  17. * Jaish-e-Mohammed - Pakistan
  18. * Jaish Ansar al-Sunna - Iraq
  19. * Jemaah Islamiyah - Southeast Asia
  20. * Jundallah - Iran and Pakistan (affiliated with the USA and Al-Qaeda)
  21. * Lashkar-e-Jhangvi - Pakistan
  22. * Lashkar-e-Toiba - Pakistan
  23. * Moroccan Islamic Combatant Group - Morocco and Spain
  24. * Moro Islamic Liberation Front - (Islamic separatists; the Philippines)
  25. * Palestinian Islamic Jihad - Israel, West Bank, Gaza Strip
  26. * People Against Gangsterism and Drugs - South Africa
  27. * RSM or Rajah Solaiman Movement - Philippines
  28. * Salafist Group for Preaching and Combat - Algeria
  29. * Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan - Pakistan
  30. * Students Islamic Movement of India - India
  31. * Takfir wal-Hijra - Egypt/Sudan/Algeria
  32. * Turkish Hezbollah - Kurdish organization operating in Turkey
  33. * Turkish Islamic Jihad - Turkey
Jewish
  1. * Jewish Defense League
  2. * Kach
  3. * Kahane Chai (designated as terrorist by Israel, the EU, and USA)
  4. * Irgun
Sikh
  1. * Babbar Khalsa
  2. * International Sikh Youth Federation
  3. * Khalistan Zindabad Force [3]
Other
  1. *Aum Supreme Truth (Aum Shinrikyo) - Japan (homicidal religious cult)
Those are just the religious terrorist groups - then you have the others which I won't list individually but:

Nationalistic terrorist organizations -- which number around 40 and while they may contain certain religious groups (for example for some of the Irish groups you have Protestants and Catholics and for some of the Arab groups you have Muslims but they are defined by their primary aims which are nationalistic not religious)

Anarchist terrorist organizations -- 5 are listed (they've got some great names like The Angry Brigade and the Conscientious Arsonists)

Then there are a sundry other political, ethnic and issue specific groups plus you have groups that fall into more then one category.

Werbung:
Who exactly are "us"? Steve Ox?

Just to give a little more perspective...here's a partial list of active designated terrorist organizations officially listed as such who engage in violence.

Religious Terrorist Organizations

Christian
  1. * Army of God - An American anti-abortion terrorist group.
  2. * God's Army - A terrorist group in Myanmar.
  3. * Lord's Resistance Army - Christian/Pagan/Muslim terrorist group that operates in northern Uganda, it seeks to overthrow the Ugandan government and create a country based on the ten commandments.
  4. * Nagaland Rebels (1947-present) Active in predominantly Christian state in Hindu majority India. Involved in several bombings in 2004. Goal: Independence from India after annexing parts of neighboring Indian states and Burma if it has Christian majority.
  5. * National Liberation Front of Tripura (1989-present) A group that seeks the independence of Tripura from India to create a Christian Tripura.
  6. * Phineas Priesthood An American based Christian Identity movement.
  7. * National Democratic Front of Bodoland, active terrorist in the Indian state of Assam, involved in the murder of Bineshwar Brahma, prominent Hindu Bodo activist.
Islamist
  1. * Abu Sayyaf (1991-present; Islamist separatists; the Philippines)
  2. * Aden-Abyan Islamic Army (Yemen)
  3. * Al-Gama'a al-Islamiyya (Late 1970s-present; Islamists; Egypt)
  4. * Armed Islamic Group (1992-present; Islamists; Algeria)
  5. * Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades
  6. * Ansar al-Islam (December 2001-present; Islamists; Iraq)
  7. * Al-Qaeda (1988-present; Islamists; Afghanistan, Pakistan, and worldwide)
  8. * Asbat al-Ansar (early 1990s-present; Lebanese Sunni Islamists; southern Lebanon)
  9. * Jama'at al-Tawhid wa'al-Jihad/Al-Qaeda in Iraq - Abu Musab al-Zarqawi's Sunni network, operating in Iraq
  10. * Eastern Turkestan Islamic Movement - al-Qaeda linked separatist group in China's Xinjiang Autonomous Region aiming to establish an Islamic state. Banned by China, along with related groups East Turkestan Liberation Organization, World Uighur Youth Congress and East Turkistan Information Center
  11. * Egyptian Islamic Jihad - Egypt (active since the late 1970s)
  12. * Hamas - West Bank, Gaza Strip. Listed as a terrorist organization by Australia, Canada, the European Union, Israel, and the United States
  13. * Harakat ul-Mujahidin (HUM) - Pakistan and Kashmir
  14. * Hezbollah - Lebanon; Listed as a terrorist organization by Australia, Canada, the Netherlands, Israel, and the United States
  15. * Hizbul Mujahideen - Pakistan and Kashmir
  16. *Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan - Uzbekistan
  17. * Jaish-e-Mohammed - Pakistan
  18. * Jaish Ansar al-Sunna - Iraq
  19. * Jemaah Islamiyah - Southeast Asia
  20. * Jundallah - Iran and Pakistan (affiliated with the USA and Al-Qaeda)
  21. * Lashkar-e-Jhangvi - Pakistan
  22. * Lashkar-e-Toiba - Pakistan
  23. * Moroccan Islamic Combatant Group - Morocco and Spain
  24. * Moro Islamic Liberation Front - (Islamic separatists; the Philippines)
  25. * Palestinian Islamic Jihad - Israel, West Bank, Gaza Strip
  26. * People Against Gangsterism and Drugs - South Africa
  27. * RSM or Rajah Solaiman Movement - Philippines
  28. * Salafist Group for Preaching and Combat - Algeria
  29. * Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan - Pakistan
  30. * Students Islamic Movement of India - India
  31. * Takfir wal-Hijra - Egypt/Sudan/Algeria
  32. * Turkish Hezbollah - Kurdish organization operating in Turkey
  33. * Turkish Islamic Jihad - Turkey
Jewish
  1. * Jewish Defense League
  2. * Kach
  3. * Kahane Chai (designated as terrorist by Israel, the EU, and USA)
  4. * Irgun
Sikh
  1. * Babbar Khalsa
  2. * International Sikh Youth Federation
  3. * Khalistan Zindabad Force [3]
Other
  1. *Aum Supreme Truth (Aum Shinrikyo) - Japan (homicidal religious cult)
Those are just the religious terrorist groups - then you have the others which I won't list individually but:

Nationalistic terrorist organizations -- which number around 40 and while they may contain certain religious groups (for example for some of the Irish groups you have Protestants and Catholics and for some of the Arab groups you have Muslims but they are defined by their primary aims which are nationalistic not religious)

Anarchist terrorist organizations -- 5 are listed (they've got some great names like The Angry Brigade and the Conscientious Arsonists)

Then there are a sundry other political, ethnic and issue specific groups plus you have groups that fall into more then one category.

hah. good for you, you can make a list.
but have you lived among them?
work against them?
takes a little more than a list to do that.

Back