The Greater Israel Map ; Zoom!

Werbung:
Ah Yes. "Greater Israel".

The Idiot's Plot where 5 million Jews rule 300,000,000 Arabs on 500 times the Land Mass.

That should be funny - Israel couldn't even Occupy/Gave back tiny Gaza.

Ah Yes. "Greater Israel".

The Idiot's Plot where 5 million Jews rule 300,000,000 Arabs on 500 times the Land Mass.

That should be funny - Israel couldn't even Occupy/Gave back tiny Gaza.
Oh so now the Israeli's actually gave back Gaza, that is an interesting way to look at it. Though I think it a pity that people of Gaza cant seem to get along and govern themselves.

Hey, Israel was perfectly fine with their borders until 6 Arab countries decided to attack the day after Israel was founded. They lost and Israel took some of their land. That's how war works.

Then they cry and beg to get their land back, Israel gives it to them and they go and attack again. 100% of the blame for Israel's land grabs deserves to be placed on the shoulders of Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, Egypt, Iran, and Saudi Arabia.

Unless Iraq attack Kawait then its illegal to hold that land and the UN attacks Iraq to make them leave.....

Amazing though, they plop a fake nation in , and force all those people already there to now live under a Jewish State...and oddly they did not take it well...

UN law states Israel is in Violation....no more no less then Iraq was in Violation in 1991....Lets Invade.

If the UN came in and said Minnesota was now going to be a Jewish State and I had to live under it...I would be out with my guns as well and take out anyone in government who opposed me if I could...

PFOS, Ill respond to your post. But I will say that I agree with the post from Jarhead that you quoted. Israel expanding thier borders came as a result of aggressive actions on the part of her neighbors.
If the UN came in and said Minnesota was now going to be a Jewish State and I had to live under it...I would be out with my guns as well and take out anyone in government who opposed me if I could...
Did you know that Alaska was mentioned as a potential Jewish homeland in the UN debate before the current Israel was chosen?

The comparison between Israel and Iraq is somewhat vaild but not entirely fair in my book. As I mentioned before Iraq invaded her neighbors aggressively twice. Iran and Kuwait. Now I know the US has its finger prints all over the situation, and will not condone that. Saddam let himself become a pawn in the greater US foreign policy scheme and after starting off strong, eventually ended up dead at the end of a noose.

Unless Iraq attack Kawait then its illegal to hold that land and the UN attacks Iraq to make them leave.....

Amazing though, they plop a fake nation in , and force all those people already there to now live under a Jewish State...and oddly they did not take it well...

UN law states Israel is in Violation....no more no less then Iraq was in Violation in 1991....Lets Invade.

I'm sorry but the occupied territories were gained from the adventurist invasion(s) of the arabs against israel (which they unfortunately, lost) in direct violation of a un ga resolution. These were conflicts NOT of israel's making.

That's adverse possession right there -- valid and legal in the torrens system of title.

I'm sorry but the occupied territories were gained from the adventurist invasion(s) of the arabs against israel (which they unfortunately, lost) in direct violation of a un ga resolution. These were conflicts NOT of israel's making.

That's adverse possession right there -- valid and legal in the torrens system of title.

Not totally true. There is considerable evidence from the words of former Israeli officials and army who were involved at the time (the 1967 war) that Israel neither believed the Arabs truely wanted war, nor were a real threat and that Israel itself wanted to provoke a war in an effort to gain territory.

Srbija-Drzavna_zastava_wp_1024.jpg

flag.gif

A Muslim nazis want to destroy us:eek:
Our flags will stand still:cool:

Not totally true. There is considerable evidence from the words of former Israeli officials and army who were involved at the time (the 1967 war) that Israel neither believed the Arabs truely wanted war, nor were a real threat and that Israel itself wanted to provoke a war in an effort to gain territory.

Speculative.

Everyone knows that the occupied territories serve as a buffer for israel's security - same for the uk with northern ireland. That wouldn't even be necessary if not for the arabs hostility towards them.

Everyone knows that years ago there was no sign of Israel on the world maps. But the damned ambitious Zionists captured the Arab's lands to commence their dirty dreams of ruling the world.
Occupied lands belong to palestinians. There will be no peace in the world until these racist zionists get their asses out of Palestine and return to where they once lived.

Werbung:
You know it well. They were scattered all over the world. Mostly in Europe. But after Israel gov. was founed they migrated to Palestine.

Back