The Hunter Biden Soap Opera

In his last elections, WV Senator Byrd got a majority of the votes of Black West Virginians.
The rightwingers that use him as some sort of racist conspirator figure are morons and imbeciles.

Werbung:
In his last elections, WV Senator Byrd got a majority of the votes of Black West Virginians.
The rightwingers that use him as some sort of racist conspirator figure are morons and imbeciles.
I think many blacks voted for the former KKK grand dragon because he was a Democrat and they have been told for decades that the Democrat party will give them money and things that Republicans will not give them.

1708150197588.png

byrd used to be a racist, but he changed. he was honored by the naacp when he died.

but moron right wingers haven't figured out how not to look stupid. lol
Yes, Byrd changed like so many other former openly racist Democrats. He obviously realized how useful the black vote would be in getting closet racists elected if the closet racists just kept their racism hidden.

1708150347527.png

1708150385812.png

In fact. They supported trump at the last election and at j6.

Is that the KKK Trump called good people at Jacksonville then had to walk back from it?
I must have missed that. Why didn't CNN report this if it was supposedly a Trump rally? Are you sure this was not a photo from Democrat Senator Byrd's autobiography?

1708150722028.png

I must have missed that. Why didn't CNN report this if it was supposedly a Trump rally? Are you sure this was not a photo from Democrat Senator Byrd's autobiography?

View attachment 11334
It happened at Jacksonville. Some republican nutter drove through the crowd and killed people who were democrats protesting.
You heard about it alright but we're too embarrassed to mention it.

It happened at Jacksonville. Some republican nutter drove through the crowd and killed people who were democrats protesting.
You heard about it alright but we're too embarrassed to mention it.
The alleged, white-robed Trump rally was held in Jacksonville, and someone got killed? I still never heard of any of that, and I believe I would have seen it on DNC news if it had really happened.

people who post about byrd as if that proves something now , well, they do prove they dont keep up.
you just make yourself look stupid that way
Byrd never flipped sides and became a God-fearing, God-honoring, Bible-believing Christian like you have suggested in your twisted views of American history.

Byrd never flipped sides and became a God-fearing, God-honoring, Bible-believing Christian like you have suggested in your twisted views of American history.

i have no idea if he was a god-honoring blah blah blah peson or not, I never claimed he was,. duh.
i said he stopped being a racist, which is why the naacp honored him. duh
you can't read for sh*t. lol.

i have no idea if he was a god-honoring blah blah blah peson or not, I never claimed he was,. duh.
i said he stopped being a racist, which is why the naacp honored him. duh
you can't read for sh*t. lol.
Hillary graduated from a privileged white girl's school with only a handful of blacks who were put under some serious racist rules. Biden has a long history of cavorting with racists, and he is still showing signs of those old associations.

1708214685441.png

Werbung:
Back