The immoral race ideology of the left...

Werbung:
Its prety obvious democrat hate America

Pretty obvious that Boris hates this country.

At least Walter is more subtle about it he started a thread about American Nazism. Because that is all people who live in red states have to do is sit around hating blacks and Jews and loving Trump who has Jewish grandchildren. :rolleyes:

Pretty obvious that Boris hates this country.

At least Walter is more subtle about it he started a thread about American Nazism. Because that is all people who live in red states have to do is sit around hating blacks and Jews and loving Trump who has Jewish grandchildren. :rolleyes:
I have been around some so called nazis . members of the National Alliance . They pretty well hate me. I screwed one of thier women and helped keep one from getting in public office..
I dont like them at all. And most republicans feel the same way. But democrats only see the small groups of radicals and completely ignore thier own groups . blm and antifa are massive groups who did billions in damages to America and assaulted thousands. And there are many other very violence related democrat hate groups from those that burn down clinics and churches.
You will see men like me who have stood up to Nazi groups and Screwed them because I dont like people like that . You do not see democrats doing that. They want those votes . And often agree with them .Republicans like me dislike hate groups and radicals alike no matter thier politics . but so many liberals support thier radical groups and are cowards unwilling to speak up
.Playing politics on the subject instead of doing what's right.

Werbung:
I have been around some so called nazis . members of the National Alliance . They pretty well hate me. I screwed one of thier women and helped keep one from getting in public office..
I dont like them at all. And most republicans feel the same way. But democrats only see the small groups of radicals and completely ignore thier own groups . blm and antifa are massive groups who did billions in damages to America and assaulted thousands. And there are many other very violence related democrat hate groups from those that burn down clinics and churches.
You will see men like me who have stood up to Nazi groups and Screwed them because I dont like people like that . You do not see democrats doing that. They want those votes . And often agree with them .Republicans like me dislike hate groups and radicals alike no matter thier politics . but so many liberals support thier radical groups and are cowards unwilling to speak up
.Playing politics on the subject instead of doing what's right.

so did "massive groups" of people cause billions of dollars of damages?
or just a small number of people? duh

did democrats criticize the damages? of course. duh. "Though Biden voiced support for protesters’ right to demonstrate, he has consistently condemned violence, including acts linked to activists from Black Lives Matter and antifa, a political movement of far-left militants who oppose neo-Nazis and white supremacists at demonstrations and other events."

you're so stupid. lol

your opinion of democrats is amusingly biased. you see what you want to see.

Back