The immoral race ideology of the left...

Thats just another cop out statement. You are a galvanised repubmican so no more spurious diversion.
I have no problem with hearing lies but have problems when you expect me to believe it.

I'm galvanized against the democrats because of their race ideology, the climate change lie and their attempts to destroy the first and 2nd amendments.

I hold many positions on the issues that are not conservative. I'm a civil libertarian who is against war and I'm against the death penalty. I'm moderate on immigration and trade.

Werbung:
I'm galvanized against the democrats because of their race ideology, the climate change lie and their attempts to destroy the first and 2nd amendments.

I hold many positions on the issues that are not conservative. I'm a civil libertarian who is against war and I'm against the death penalty. I'm moderate on immigration and trade.
Yeah sure. They all say that.

Nothing wrong with this ideology.... :rolleyes:

Seattle math teacher Shraddha Shirude is a believer, using ethnic studies in her high school course Mathematics for Liberation to tell students that the subject is "used to oppress people." She says she enjoys teaching through the ethnic studies lens because it dismantles the "toxic" white culture of math classes.

That quote alone is enough for me to pack up and call this debate over. "Toxic white culture"? Since when is math white? Asians are better at math than whites are! Whites did not invent math.

This shit is sick! Just because blacks are not good at math? That is like me saying basketball is racist because whites are not as good at it. That would be absurd! They are hurting kids, dumbing our country down all for the purpose of empowering the democrat party.

As noted in Luke Rosiak's book Race To The Bottom, black students' state math exam scores in these pilot programs plummeted to shocking lows. After years of consistent progress at John Muir Elementary, for example, the passing rate for black students fell from 28 percent to 18 percent after the introduction of the ethnic studies framework.

Nothing wrong with this ideology.... :rolleyes:

That quote alone is enough for me to pack up and call this debate over. "Toxic white culture"? Since when is math white? Asians are better at math than whites are! Whites did not invent math.

This shit is sick! Just because blacks are not good at math? That is like me saying basketball is racist because whites are not as good at it. That would be absurd! They are hurting kids, dumbing our country down all for the purpose of empowering the democrat party.

so "math is racist" is part of the official "ideology of the left"? lol

Three posts that say nothing? A Bill Maher opinion? So the NY times followed Trump rallies for a whole year and came up with 3 minutes of people saying unsavory things or acting the fool?

13 was the number of unarmed black men killed by police that year. You have a response to that?

Last edited:
FYI as a civil libertarian I have a lot of issues with police. I watch those 1st amendment audit videos all the time and think they are doing us a patriotic service.

My team is the USA.

This threat is about ideology. About the destructive ideology of race hate and lies done with the intention of promoting hate and division to benefit one political party. They do not care who gets hurt.

FYI as a civil libertarian I have a lot of issues with police. I watch those 1st amendment audit videos all the time and think they are doing us a patriotic service.

My team is the USA.

This threat is about ideology. About the destructive ideology of race hate and lies done with the intention of promoting hate and division to benefit one political party. They do not care who gets hurt.
Yep trumpists.

Werbung:
Back