The immoral race ideology of the left...

Werbung:
so what?

if you ask republicans, they claim the election was stolen.
hahahah
hahahha

where did you get 10,000 from? oh you made that up. lol I don't know anyone who thinks its that number. duh

The 10,000 was made up you dumb ass. To illustrate my point. How about 10 billion? Every day!

So it is honest to talk about black men being killed by the thousands and say they are hunted when there were just 13 in a whole year? 21 in the previous year?

Senator john Kennedy talks about this exact issue. Calls a Biden nominee on the carpet for slandering our country with such rhetoric.

She justified saying that blacks are killed by cops every day. She justifies her lies and distortions by saying this..

I said it in my role as an advocate to make a rhetorical point.

So she believes it is perfectly fine to lie for political gain. Slandering the country is fine. Promoting hate and division is fine. Make blacks miserable and angry is fine.

Nothing wrong with that line of thinking. :rolleyes:

To understand how cancerous this ideology is think about this. After 8 years of a black president race relations got significantly worse in this country. Worse!

BLM was born when Obama was president.

After the civil rights act and voting rights acts in 1964 and 1965 did race relations get better? We had riots in several cities from 65-68.

did race relations get better in 1964? hard to say.
but legally blacks got more rights, white legal racism decreased.

are you suggesting more racism is better than more rights? lol

The 10,000 was made up you dumb ass. To illustrate my point. How about 10 billion? Every day!

So it is honest to talk about black men being killed by the thousands and say they are hunted when there were just 13 in a whole year? 21 in the previous year?

yes, dumbass, you made it up. I don't know anyone who thinks it was that high. lol

are "thosuands" of black men being "hunted"? i never heard anyone say that either.

did race relations get better in 1964? hard to say.
but legally blacks got more rights, white legal racism decreased.

are you suggesting more racism is better than more rights? lol

I'm not objecting to anybody having more rights. I'm saying that blacks seem more angry every time we have these milstones like a black president.

More racism? You mean among blacks? Blacks are more racist than ever.

Here is another issue. Libtards yelling from the highest mountain top about how blacks are victims of crime but ignoring who is committing those crimes. Other blacks!

This idiot on MSNBC slandering the whole country talking about a "culture of violence".

How disgusting. Don't hold the people who commit these crimes accountable pretend like phantom white people in MAGA hats are running amok in our cities murdering black people.

Watch how this ideology works.

Even after the Obama-Holder justice dept investigated and vindicated the cop(Darrin Wilson) in the Michael Brown shooting it still blew up into a major political issue.

Michael Brown assaulted an armed police officer and tried to take his gun. The officer defended himself which is his right. How does this start a movement? Through lies.

Watch as Joe Scarborough admits the hands up narrative was a total lie but justifies it somehow because the country is so racist. What a pos!

Blacks are part of the problem yes. They are pulling the rest of the country down.

It is certainly hate speech to say that black failures are caused by whites.
Blacks and slavery built America.
If whites didn't treat them like vermin, the international reflection of extreme racism and bigotry would not be an issue.

But I understand that racism is a republican DNA problem and has been since the beginning. There's no need to be embarrassed nor a need to ignore it.

How many unarmed black men are killed by police in the USA each year? How many in 2021? How many so far in 2022?

10,000?
50,000?
500 million?

How many based on how the media reports this issue?
Killed by police? Police attracts authoritarian types. i.e., Conservatives, Republicans. How is that Liberals fault?

Blacks and slavery built America.
If whites didn't treat them like vermin, the international reflection of extreme racism and bigotry would not be an issue.

But I understand that racism is a republican DNA problem and has been since the beginning. There's no need to be embarrassed nor a need to ignore it.

How did slavery build the country when 71% of the country did not have slavery and that was the more economically advanced part of the country?

Population of USA was 31 million in 1860 and only 9 million in the south.

These types of lies are why I started these threads.

Werbung:
Back