The immoral race ideology of the left...

How did slavery build the country when 71% of the country did not have slavery and that was the more economically advanced part of the country?

Population of USA was 31 million in 1860 and only 9 million in the south.

These types of lies are why I started these threads.
Is that the reason? I thought it was because you love projecting yourself as a know all.

Werbung:
Read the thread. I said nothing about liberal's fault.

My point is that it is a way over reported issue. The average black person thinks that thousand are being killed every year.
The black community is probably Thinking its a bigger problem then it is.
Also the fact is there is more crime in black community's. More common to see open aire drug markets and street gangs. I have family and friends that live in black communities baltimore md and Jacksonville fl and oakland ca were real shat holes

The black community is probably Thinking its a bigger problem then it is.
Also the fact is there is more crime in black community's. More common to see open aire drug markets and street gangs. I have family and friends that live in black communities baltimore md and Jacksonville fl and oakland ca were real shat holes
That says a lot about you if they live there.

Is that the reason? I thought it was because you love projecting yourself as a know all.

I have access to the internet just like you do. So instead of holding hateful moronic views I get my facts which dispute those lies.

Your line that blacks built American is a lie based on hate. It is slander of 80% of this country.

40% of white Americans are from immigrants who came from Europe through Ellis island AFTER slavery was over in this country. So they do not count?

1619!

Another new hate America movement. The 1619 project. Supposedly the year African slaves first arrived in Virginia.

I guess it does not matter that we were not a country then and would not be for 157 years.

Any black folks who want to obsess about 1619 take it up with the UK and Spain. Ask for reparations from them.

1619!

Another new hate America movement. The 1619 project. Supposedly the year African slaves first arrived in Virginia.

I guess it does not matter that we were not a country then and would not be for 157 years.

Any black folks who want to obsess about 1619 take it up with the UK and Spain. Ask for reparations from them.

btw do you support the evil immoral ideology of the right?

where are the words "hate america" in the 1619 project?

surely you didn't make that up because you aren't very bright? :)

Why would they openly say it? It was something that happened long before we were a country.

Just like with the anti lynching bill when there are no lynchings in this country.

Was Tony Timpa lynched? Would the bullshit anti lynching bill apply to him?

Tony Timpa was killed by police in Texas in a very similar way to George Floyd. Spike Lee and others called Floyd's death a lynching so that means Timpa's death is a lynching right?

Where are the statues and memorials to Tony?

Should we call him King Tony?

I have access to the internet just like you do. So instead of holding hateful moronic views I get my facts which dispute those lies.

Your line that blacks built American is a lie based on hate. It is slander of 80% of this country.

40% of white Americans are from immigrants who came from Europe through Ellis island AFTER slavery was over in this country. So they do not count?
Your opinion has the validity of pure air to me. Dont waste your time with your foot stamping petulance.

Centrist? Half way between the Republicans and the Democrats? That means you are Right-wing.
Both the Democrats and the Republicans are far to the political Right, compared to Europe and even Canada.

I have conservative, libertarian and liberal views. How else would I describe myself?

I have no respect for democrats at all and few democrats are liberal.

Werbung:
I have conservative, libertarian and liberal views. How else would I describe myself?

I have no respect for democrats at all and few democrats are liberal.
Thats just another cop out statement. You are a galvanised repubmican so no more spurious diversion.
I have no problem with hearing lies but have problems when you expect me to believe it.

Back