The immoral race ideology of the left...

Werbung:
Mayor Pete's attempt to call anything and everything racist is typical of those espousing this hateful ideology.

"everything" is about race? lol.

prove it by posting EVERYTHING the left has said and show its about race.
go for it, braindead one :)

"You implied in a previous post that blacks have a right to assault Asians because according to you they are successful in the USA not based on their own efforts and talents but because they have less pigmentation than blacks."

wow, i said nothing even close to that, moron. lol

"everything" is about race? lol.

prove it by posting EVERYTHING the left has said and show its about race.
go for it, braindead one :)

Are you even half alert? Simply requiring an ID to vote is called racist. They called roads and bridges racist.

Your idiot heroes push some lie that white people cause climate change and especially hurts blacks. Like they live in some whole other eco system.

Are you even half alert? Simply requiring an ID to vote is called racist. They called roads and bridges racist.

Your idiot heroes push some lie that white people cause climate change and especially hurts blacks. Like they live in some whole other eco system.

so "everything" consists of a couple of items? lol.

you're so stupid.

fighting it? i'm laughing at it, nimrod. lol
Why because its the truth .In the middle of a pandemic and a national transportation emergency . your liberal transportation secretary mayor pete takes off so he can have a baby with his husband and was mainly concerned about raciest roads and bridges and biden complained your not black if you didnt vote for me .

How many unarmed black men are killed by police in the USA each year? How many in 2021? How many so far in 2022?

10,000?
50,000?
500 million?

How many based on how the media reports this issue?
The media inflates the truth . both black and whites are killed by the police.
Rarely is it done for any reason other then self defense . some are accidental .
Most of these occur in high crime areas. Until you have been put in a position where there is or may be a gun involved by yourself and have a split section to react you have no business judging people who put thier life on the line. I have been there 3 times and its a adrenaline rush . I choose right on all 3 occasions because of training and O keep my cool but the adrenaline rush sure could cause a person to not stay cool if they were scared or not trained well.
One issue that often seems over looked is black community's often have more crime this more interaction with the police .
Mix people commiting crimes trying to get away and police trying to catch them seriously increases the risk of death

have only drew my

Nobody took a stab at my question. Why you libtards not snap that up? Surely based on the narrative of democrats and BLM and the mainstream media there has to be at least 10,000 police shootings of unarmed black men. Maybe 10 million!

13. 13. 13 unarmed black men were killed by police in 2021.

You do a major poll of 100,000 black adults in this country and you will get numbers in the thousands. Politicians and media use language about black men being hunted.

13!

so what?

if you ask republicans, they claim the election was stolen.
hahahah
hahahha

where did you get 10,000 from? oh you made that up. lol I don't know anyone who thinks its that number. duh

If the USA is so diverse,(40% of the population is non white) then how to we determine that any discrimination or unfairness that takes place if you can prove it is entirely from white people?

A quick internet search shows that 35% of HR managers are not white. So if you did have a legitimate study(Please show us) that showed that companies were 10% more likely to hire a white person over a black person who do you blame?

Oh yeah 70% of HR managers are women.

you're not tired of failing I see.

That is not a response to anything. You are making a fool of yourself.

You need help. Call every libtard you know, nursing homes(Biden types), prisons. Lots of libtards in prison right? Call them all with a code red alert. Awesome freedom loving American defecating over your deeply held nonsensical beliefs! Need help now!

This is William Jones libtard extraordinary. He blew the brains out of a white, 21 year old Salvation army worker.

A 21 year old kid trying to help poor people! Shot in the head!

The justification for this murder? Blacks are oppressed and murdered by whites. Where did he learn this garbage? From the democrat party and their servants in the media.

That is what this hateful immoral ideology teaches! Now most people are not that violent and he is operating a few IQ points south of normal. But this is what he has been taught. That is his socialization. Whitey steals from and murders black people!
So its turned into a I hate blacks post now. I didn't see that coming. Youre wY to smart for us uneducated.

So its turned into a I hate blacks post now. I didn't see that coming. Youre wY to smart for us uneducated.

Blacks are part of the problem yes. They are pulling the rest of the country down.

It is certainly hate speech to say that black failures are caused by whites.

Last edited:
Werbung:
To understand how cancerous this ideology is think about this. After 8 years of a black president race relations got significantly worse in this country. Worse!

BLM was born when Obama was president.

After the civil rights act and voting rights acts in 1964 and 1965 did race relations get better? We had riots in several cities from 65-68.

Back