The white foreign obsession with American diversity...

What civil rights? Democrats do not believe in civil rights.

Name the real significant civil rights legislation that has passed on the last 30 years.

So let me ask again. What was it about your hero Robert Byrd in what he said, how he said it and how he carried himself that he was voted grand cyclops unanimously? He must have been really filthy in his hatred of blacks and Jews.

so let me answer you again. duh. no doubt he was a huge racists in the 1940s. no one denies that, including byrd himself. duh.
he was disgusting that way.

but he changed.

as people can do. duh

Werbung:
oh god, you're so stupid.

i brought up trump to illustrate the point that if you claim people can't change, then you must think trump is a pro-choice democrat.

do you? duh

Switching partys is nothing like being the grand cyclops of the f-ing Klan!

Are you brain damaged?

Robert Byrd used the n word like it was normal in 2002!!!! He did not change a damn bit.

8 years later democrats honored him like he was George Washington. What a sick party.

so let me answer you again. duh. no doubt he was a huge racists in the 1940s. no one denies that, including byrd himself. duh.

but he changed.

as people can do. duh

He never changed and if he was a republican you would never accept that bullcrap.

he never changed? his votes did. naacp thought he did.

i'll believe actual evidence to your stupid worthless opinion. lol

"if he was blah blah blah"...<- so pathetic..making up "facts" about me since i made you look so stupid :)

Are you brain damaged?

Robert Byrd used the n word like it was normal in 2002!!!! He did not change a damn bit.

8 years later democrats honored him like he was George Washington. What a sick party.

again, just illustrating the point, nimrod.

so do you believe trump is a pro-choice democrat? yes or no?

again, just illustrating the point, nimrod.

so do you believe trump is a pro-choice democrat? yes or no?

Are you brain damaged?

no, "white n****" wasn't normal in 2002. he wasn't perfect. no one is. duh

Darrion Cockrell

LOUIS - Darrion Cockrell never thought a stable family, a college degree and Missouri's 2021 "Teacher of the Year" award were possible for him when he joined a gang at 10 years old. Cockrell, 34, currently teaches Physical Education at Crestwood Elementary School in St. Louis.

"clearly" he is still a gang member, because, "people never change" lol

Former gang member shares his journey to becoming a pastor, filmmaker in Fort Smith​

Julio Gomez went from living a life of crime to preaching the word of God to a congregation in Fort Smith.

"clearly" he is still a gang member, because, "people never change" lol

Here is the plan for woke libtards in other countries.

Based on population we are going to allow 50,000 African immigrants into Scotland every year. 500,000 into Germany every year! These immigrants will not have any papers, they will not be vetted. You will not know if they are criminals or terrorists in their own countries. Do they carry dangerous drugs?

These immigrants will not be vaccinated though they demand that you be.

Once these immigrants arrive they will instantly have access to public education and health care and they will be allowed to have a driver's licenses.

Do not complain that it might be costly or disruptive that would be racist.
Afraid it might culturally change your country? Shut up racist!
You are worried about foreign nationals voting in your elections? Shut up racists!

Oh yeah your immigration police the equivalent to our ICE? That will be disbanded. Racist! Even if these people commit violent crimes in your country you cannot deport them because that is racist!!!

Sound crazy? Those are the policies and aims of the democrat party.

he never changed? his votes did. naacp thought he did.

i'll believe actual evidence to your stupid worthless opinion. lol

"if he was blah blah blah"...<- so pathetic..making up "facts" about me since i made you look so stupid :)

STFU about his votes. Just voting with his party does not make him woke. How naive are you? Most so called civil rights legislation since the 60s had almost nothing to do with anybody's civil rights.

So if Adolph Hitler became a democrat and started voting the party line you would honor him?

STFU about his votes. Just voting with his party does not make him woke. How naive are you? Most so called civil rights legislation since the 60s had almost nothing to do with anybody's civil rights.

So if Adolph Hitler became a democrat and started voting the party line you would honor hi

ah, the "hitler" stupidity. lol.

"Most so called civil rights legislation since the 60s had almost nothing to do with anybody's civil rights."
you can't deny he voted differently, now you try to denigrate his votes. lol.

you're so pathetic..but so obvious

Werbung:

but he changed.

as people can do. duh
Lol my grandfather was friends with him he didn't change . publicly he did so he could get elected . privately he was the same man .
These days you guys got the squad and mad maxi and a couple more to keep up your historical hate

Back