The white foreign obsession with American diversity...

Werbung:
The left are all about racism.

Why did all your heroes celebrate the life of a former KKK?

wow, you're truly stupid.

byrd reformed. He renounced his ways and became a civil rights advocate. He was honored by the naacp on his death. duh

you're really not very good at this political thing. I suggest you debate in the knitting forum, you might have better luck :)

byrd reformed. He renounced his ways and became a civil rights advocate. He was honored by the naacp on his death. duh

you're really not very good at this political thing. I suggest you debate in the knitting forum, you might have better luck :)

STFU! Byrd used the n word like it was any other word. Civil rights advocate are you that gullible?

Thanks for proving what a trash outfit the NAACP is.

STFU! Byrd used the n word like it was any other word. Civil rights advocate are you that gullible?

Thanks for proving what a trash outfit the NAACP is.

so the naacp was fooled? all of his votes IN FAVOR OF civil rights were fake votes? lol

"He also apologized more directly in that autobiography and called his association and support of the Klan the biggest mistake of his life."

Too poor to attend college right away, Byrd was working as a butcher in the early 1940s when he recruited 150 of his friends and acquaintances to form a chapter of the Klan. He later expressed regret for his involvement with the white-supremacist group.

"I know I was wrong," Byrd said in a 2005 interview. "Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."

Nevertheless, by the early 2000s Byrd had built a reputation as a staunch advocate for civil rights, earning a 100 percent approval rating from the NAACP. He also championed funding for a national memorial to honor the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

He voted against the civil rights act of 1964 and filibustered against it with a 14 hour speech.

Al Gore's dad also voted against that.

yes, 1964.
when did he die, moron?
duh.

he changed. 1964 is a long time ago. duh

god you're braindead.

Based on lies and I started a whole thread on it. I do not expect you to understand.

Immoral defined.

Would you prefer I use amoral?
his ability to comprehend is very limited , facts and figures and actual results confuse him along with the truth , its like dealing with a retard

Yea of course he did . I knew him my grandfather knew him and byrd just shut up so he could get elected he didn't reform .

Sorry to you people from other countries but it frosts me that people in far less diverse counties like Canada, Australia or countries in Europe seem to be somehow obsessed with diversity in the USA. The USA is the most diverse nation on earth. 40% of the USA is not white according to the 2020 census.

Statistics show that contrary to the immoral race ideology of the left success, income and wealth in the USA has almost nothing to do with pigmentation, ethnicity or religion.

Want a link to prove that?

So isn't it a bit hypocritical for somebody from a 90% white country to be pushing for the USA to be more brown? And you folks can pretend all you want but very few people in your home country want to transform the entire racial makeup and culture of your country.
The USA is already one of the diverse nation in the world and a nation who supports freedom and doing right. Liberals want thier dope perversions and criminals .

Werbung:
Back