The white foreign obsession with American diversity...

his ability to comprehend is very limited , facts and figures and actual results confuse him along with the truth , its like dealing with a retard

I think I have read enough of your posts to know that you, like me have little regard for these libtard organizations. Organizations that may have been credible in the past have proven themselves to not be.

When a poster says somebody received an award from the NAACP I shrug. When they brag that a Casper redneck, N word using former KKK cyclops pos was honored I am appalled. WTF?

Ku Klux Klan​

In the early 1940s, Byrd recruited 150 of his friends and associates to create a new chapter of the Ku Klux Klan in Sophia, West Virginia.[11][15]

As a young boy, Byrd had witnessed his adoptive father walk in a Klan parade in Matoaka, West Virginia.[26] While growing up, Byrd had heard that "the Klan defended the American way of life against racemixers and communists".[27] He then wrote to Joel L. Baskin, Grand Dragon of the Realm of Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, and Delaware, who responded that he would come and organize a chapter when Byrd had recruited 150 people.[26]

It was Baskin who told Byrd, "You have a talent for leadership, Bob ... The country needs young men like you in the leadership of the nation." Byrd later recalled, "Suddenly lights flashed in my mind! Someone important had recognized my abilities! I was only 23 or 24 years old, and the thought of a political career had never really hit me. But strike me that night, it did."[28] Byrd became a recruiter and leader of his chapter.[15] When it came time to elect the top officer (Exalted Cyclops) in the local Klan unit, Byrd won unanimously.

Last edited:
Werbung:
So anybody please explain to me what was it about Robert Byrd, elite beloved democrat that impressed those racists so much that they elected him unanimously as their top leader?

What qualities impressed these racist so much? Watermelon and fried chicken jokes?

his votes changed. feel free to prove that wasn't due to changing. your personal opinion is worthless. lol

How did his votes change? You cannot go back and change your vote on the most important civil rights legislation in our nation's history.

The man was smart enough to pretend not to be as racist for his political career but you saw in that Tony Snow interview nothing about him had changed.

What did he mean by "white nigger"? Was that a compliment? A white N word is an insult. He is saying some white folks are as dumb and unhygienic as black folks.

How did his votes change? You cannot go back and change your vote on the most important civil rights legislation in our nation's history.

The man was smart enough to pretend not to be as racist for his political career but you saw in that Tony Snow interview nothing about him had changed.

What did he mean by "white nigger"? Was that a compliment? A white N word is an insult. He is saying some white folks are as dumb and unhygienic as black folks.
omg are you that stupid? you must be?

his votes changed from OPPOSING to SUPPORTING civil rights.

not changes in the past, changes on future bills.

god you're stupid. lol

he was smart enough to vote for civil rights in a pretend way?
lol

So anybody please explain to me what was it about Robert Byrd, elite beloved democrat that impressed those racists so much that they elected him unanimously as their top leader?

What qualities impressed these racist so much? Watermelon and fried chicken jokes?

are you still talking about what happened in the 1940s? lol.

check your calendar, moron. :)

omg are you that stupid? you must be?

his votes changed from OPPOSING to SUPPORTING civil rights.

not changes in the past, changes on future bills.

god you're stupid. lol

What civil rights? Democrats do not believe in civil rights.

Name the real significant civil rights legislation that has passed on the last 30 years.

So let me ask again. What was it about your hero Robert Byrd in what he said, how he said it and how he carried himself that he was voted grand cyclops unanimously? He must have been really filthy in his hatred of blacks and Jews.

It is a part of who he is retard. What kind of person he is.

it is part of who he WAS, nimrod.

past tense...unless he died in the 1940s. oh he didn't? lol.

or are you saying it is impossible for people to change? if so, prove that, braindead one.

It is a part of who he is retard. What kind of person he is.

so trump was a democrat, so when he ran as a republican and people voted for him as a republican that was a lie? lol

and he was pro-choice before he suddenly became anti-choice. another lie? or he changed? or..what? lol

(actually the truth is that he doesn't really care about politics or abortion, he just says whatever he needs to say to get morons to vote for him)

it is part of who he WAS, nimrod.

past tense...unless he died in the 1940s. oh he didn't? lol.

or are you saying it is impossible for people to change? if so, prove that, braindead one.

Like a murderer who is in prison for life? He is still a murderer.

No pass is awarded just for being a democrat. He used the n word in 2002 in a Fox interview brain stem.

so trump was a democrat, so when he ran as a republican and people voted for him as a republican that was a lie? lol

and he was pro-choice before he suddenly became anti-choice. another lie? or he changed? or..what? lol

(actually the truth is that he doesn't really care about politics or abortion, he just says whatever he needs to say to get morons to vote for him)

We are talking about the KKK you nickel IQ retard.

What civil rights? Democrats do not believe in civil rights.

Name the real significant civil rights legislation that has passed on the last 30 years.

So let me ask again. What was it about your hero Robert Byrd in what he said, how he said it and how he carried himself that he was voted grand cyclops unanimously? He must have been really filthy in his hatred of blacks and Jews.

they don't believe in civil rights? proof? what "significant civil rights" needed a bill passed in the last 30 years? how about gay marriage rights, which passed in many blue states before scotus made it moot. duh

Werbung:
Like a murderer who is in prison for life? He is still a murderer.

No pass is awarded just for being a democrat. He used the n word in 2002 in a Fox interview brain stem.

a murderer most certainly can change and no longer be the same person, even if in prison. moron. lol

Back