The white foreign obsession with American diversity...

i need actual evidence. lol.

asians make twice what blacks make. prove it has nothing at all to do with skin color. lol

Yes it does that is your evidence!

You cannot win this argument because the ideology you support is a lie!

If there are 28 non white(28!) ethnic groups with higher incomes than whites that destroys the lie of white privilege. And if you study that link at all you notice no difference in religions either. Indonesians who come here do as well as Thai or Filipinos despite being Muslim. The Philippines is the only majority Christian country in Asia.

I just nuked an entire ideology! I'm not apologizing for it either.

Werbung:
i don't see that as "celebrating" the past, I see it as recognizing past injustices.

your post is braindead.

Pass laws to recognize the past? That is brain dead.

You asked for an example of hating America. There it is. America who hangs innocent blacks! The fact you support it proves me right.

Here is an idea. Why doesn't the European union allow in 2 million people a year? Unvetted, undocumented, unvaccinated people from Africa to just walk in and live? You provide them with free public education and health care. Do not argue against it racists!

Why are you not browning Europe? Diversity in the libtard vernacular means white people suck and you have a major white person problem. So open your back door and let them in.

Germany needs to be less German!
France less French!

That is the message of the left here in the USA!

Oh there is more.

In addition to European countries allowing 2 million black and brown immigrants undocumented?

No ICE! That is immigration and customs enforcement here. No equivalent there. That would be racist! That's what democrats said. ICE should be abolished because it is racist.

So no deportations. Even if they committed violent crimes like rape.

1200 sexual assaults and only 2 convicted. Now that is the kind of woke you fine folks need!

Yes it does that is your evidence!

You cannot win this argument because the ideology you support is a lie!

If there are 28 non white(28!) ethnic groups with higher incomes than whites that destroys the lie of white privilege. And if you study that link at all you notice no difference in religions either. Indonesians who come here do as well as Thai or Filipinos despite being Muslim. The Philippines is the only majority Christian country in Asia.

I just nuked an entire ideology! I'm not apologizing for it either.

an Ideology s a lie? lol

you're such a legend in your own mind. I enjoy laughing at you.

Pass laws to recognize the past? That is brain dead.

You asked for an example of hating America. There it is. America who hangs innocent blacks! The fact you support it proves me right.

"those who don't remember the past are doomed to repeat it"

recognizing the past is valuable so future generations remember it and don't repeat it.

you're so stupid. lol

Sorry to you people from other countries but it frosts me that people in far less diverse counties like Canada, Australia or countries in Europe seem to be somehow obsessed with diversity in the USA. The USA is the most diverse nation on earth. 40% of the USA is not white according to the 2020 census.

Statistics show that contrary to the immoral race ideology of the left success, income and wealth in the USA has almost nothing to do with pigmentation, ethnicity or religion.

Want a link to prove that?

So isn't it a bit hypocritical for somebody from a 90% white country to be pushing for the USA to be more brown? And you folks can pretend all you want but very few people in your home country want to transform the entire racial makeup and culture of your country.
yes it odd and democrats want it more diverse they seem to hate whites

recognizing the past is valuable so future generations remember it and don't repeat it.

you're so stupid. lol

Nobody, certainly not me has said that teaching history is ever wrong. You just obsess about certain history.

Makes no sense for congress with great fanfare to pass a law against a certain type of crime that no longer exists.

I'm tired of my country being slandered by brain dead idiots.

you're so stupid. lol
then why do democrat keep tearing down statues and historical monuments and trying to change history

b
then why do democrat keep tearing down statues and historical monuments and trying to change history

because those statues were to HONOR slavery and people defending slavery. duh.

god you're braindead too. duh

you can't CHANGE history, nimrod. but we shouldn't HONOR slavery. duh

Werbung:
im·mor·al
/i(m)ˈmôrəl/
Learn to pronounce

adjective

1. not conforming to accepted standards of morality.

the left is against racism. i'd say that's accepted , well, by everyone except racists :)

Back