The Kids Are Alright!

Oh, please....you resort to whining??????

:rolleyes:

Your 48-hour visual-impairment factoid was a LIE! I know it, and YOU know it.​

You want to save time. Fine! Quit LYIN', as a cover for your ignorance.​

This is my final post to you...

As for your data, if you actually read any of the studies you posted, and not just the summary notes, you would realize that two of the studies referenced in your article support the short-term (24-48 hour) impact of vascular and pressure changes in the eye. I'm not going to argue with you, but if you can't understand how that would potentially affect a healthy persons sight then your just not listening to reason.

You should never suggest a person is lying when they are offering an alternative viewpoint. You asked me for data and I gave you several medical journals. If you have a definitive piece of evidence that has been done in this last 20 years then I'm thrilled to see it. The problem is you are too busy slinging mud.

You back all of the supposed social value positions, but when it comes to discussing something like a human being you portray fear and hate. If you really cared about the planet and the the people in it, you would start by treating the people on this board with more respect and kindness.

Werbung:
I'm glad you have so much experience on this subject. So, let me ask you two simple honest questions:

• If cannabis doesn't impact visual acuity and depth perception, then why is it prescribed for glaucoma patients? Doesn't the vascular and pressure shifts have an effect on ones vision?
Read on.............​
  • If you question my data as being anecdotal, even though I quoted several medical journals in my reply to Shaman, then where is your double blind research?
Everyone's got their agenda....even The Government.

Fortunately, everything's Temporary!!!!!!!!!!!
Please stop stereotyping me as right wing. I'm not any wing. I'm about common sense.
Ah, yes....common-sense; that garden-variety, "conservative"-preference/option to any-and-ALL actual-experience (while still acting as though they're fully-informed).

One o' these days, you folks might (actually) recognize that odd-connection, between Alzheimers....and, folks with a "conservative"/incurious-nature.​

This is my final post to you...

As for your data, if you actually read any of the studies you posted, and not just the summary notes, you would realize that two of the studies referenced in your article support the short-term (24-48 hour) impact of vascular and pressure changes in the eye. I'm not going to argue with you, but if you can't understand how that would potentially affect a healthy persons sight then your just not listening to reason.

You should never suggest a person is lying when they are offering an alternative viewpoint. You asked me for data and I gave you several medical journals. If you have a definitive piece of evidence that has been done in this last 20 years then I'm thrilled to see it. The problem is you are too busy slinging mud.

You back all of the supposed social value positions, but when it comes to discussing something like a human being you portray fear and hate. If you really cared about the planet and the the people in it, you would start by treating the people on this board with more respect and kindness.
....And, you'd spend a little-more-time delving-into (actual) SCIENCE (as-opposed-to "reason" & "common-sense").​

"Predictably, because of the US government's strong public policy stance against any use of cannabis, the bulk of this modern cannabinoid research is taking place outside the United States."​

April 5, 2022
.​
"How might her parents react to her digging in the dirt, alongside students, excavating memories that many families spent years trying to repress?

“We are no longer seen as the enemy,” she says.
They would see that as gratifying.”

Let's HEAR IT, for THE CULTURE-WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool:

old_hippie_very_old_hippies_1.jpg

".....And, we WON!!!!!!"
Bumpc_s-2[1].gif

"In the 2018 elections — the midterms of Donald Trump’s presidency — turnout among younger voters surged. Almost twice as many people in their late 20s and early 30s voted that year as had done so in the midterms four years earlier. And they strongly backed Democratic candidates, helping the party retake control of Congress."
timecoverparkland[1].jpg
gop-cry-baby[1].jpg

.​

Last edited:
"Six Florida students, their parents and two authors sued a central Florida school district Tuesday for banning some students’ access to a children’s book about two male penguins who raise a baby penguin together.

Last year, the school board in Lake County, near Orlando, barred students who are in kindergarten through third grade from accessing “And Tango Makes Three,” a 2005 book based on a
true story about two male penguins at New York City’s Central Park Zoo who adopted and raised an orphaned penguin chick named Tango."

Werbung:
"In state after state, fast-growing, traditionally liberal college counties like Dane are flexing their muscles, generating higher turnout and ever greater Democratic margins. They’ve already played a pivotal role in turning several red states blue — and they could play an equally decisive role in key swing states next year."
old-woman-smoking-pot[1].jpeg
360_F_316197637_lsbBbn986PCTlcgQxmJatd0WkI9usdkT[1].jpg

"So I says...."I thought YOU were driving!!!!"
senior-retired-couple-enjoying-marijuana[1].jpg

"Fuck it. The kids have the wheel, now!!"

Last edited:
Back