the more stories I see like this the happier I am

You don't hunt. Target shooting is of no use if you dont defend yourself. You're a cripple and never leave the dementia ward.
You have no use for a gun.
lol what a moron you have surpassed the level of moronic idiot level and scored a record low level of lies bull shat and idiot like responses.

Werbung:

twice as many accidental gun deaths for every "thug killed by gun".

not to mention many more gun suicides of course.

This week's massacre in Uvalde, Texas, was yet another grim reminder that in the U.S., where civilians own nearly 400 million firearms, children are more likely to die from gun violence than in any other high-income country.

In 2012, the shooter at Sandy Hook used his mother's guns to kill her and 26 children and school staff members. In the 2018 shooting at Santa Fe High School in Texas, the shooter used his father's guns.

Research published last year and funded by the National Institute of Justice (a program of the U.S. Justice Department) suggests that's very much the norm. The analysis examined mass shootings that took place from 1966 to 2019 and found that over 80% of mass shooters at K-12 schools stole guns from family members.

twice as many accidental gun deaths for every "thug killed by gun".

not to mention many more gun suicides of course.

This week's massacre in Uvalde, Texas, was yet another grim reminder that in the U.S., where civilians own nearly 400 million firearms, children are more likely to die from gun violence than in any other high-income country.

In 2012, the shooter at Sandy Hook used his mother's guns to kill her and 26 children and school staff members. In the 2018 shooting at Santa Fe High School in Texas, the shooter used his father's guns.

Research published last year and funded by the National Institute of Justice (a program of the U.S. Justice Department) suggests that's very much the norm. The analysis examined mass shootings that took place from 1966 to 2019 and found that over 80% of mass shooters at K-12 schools stole guns from family members.

How many car wrecks by accidents and how many drug overdoes ?
you seem to be one of those morons who think people just just lay down and let criminals hump them

How many car wrecks by accidents and how many drug overdoes ?
you seem to be one of those morons who think people just just lay down and let criminals hump them

where did I say that people just lay down, moron?
oh I didn't. duh.

but just posting random stories about stopping criminals with guns and ignoring innocent people, especially children, killed by guns is stupid.

like you :)

lol what a moron you have surpassed the level of moronic idiot level and scored a record low level of lies bull shat and idiot like responses.
Probably so but you still have no need for a gun.
Your opinion has the same value as used toilet paper and contains the same substance.

And I have no need why , because you say so lol.
And you have a need because you say so???
Your dependence in guns is why the country is rooted but you recall your self assessed justification as if your life depended on it.
Hunting??? You couldn't spot your arse with both hands.

It would be easier to change the rotation of the earth than teach anything.

And you have a need because you say so???
Your dependence in guns is why the country is rooted but you recall your self assessed justification as if your life depended on it.
Hunting??? You couldn't spot your arse with both hands.

It would be easier to change the rotation of the earth than teach anything.
lol I have shot dozens of deer as many as 7 inn 1 year not to mention 1 elk and who knows how may small game such as rabbits and quail pheasants grouse and a1 wood cock and a hand full of turkeys .o was a completive shooter And as a American I have a right to own a gun for self defense I carried one at work for close to 20 years and all of a sudden a dead from the neck up church burning liberal said I have nonuse for a gun.

Werbung:
lol I have shot dozens of deer as many as 7 inn 1 year not to mention 1 elk and who knows how may small game such as rabbits and quail pheasants grouse and a1 wood cock and a hand full of turkeys .
And if course you are them all. Of course you did.
Those kills must have had your chest puffed out. Big brave white hunter.
o was a completive shooter And as a American I have a right to own a gun for self defense
Self defence against what? Some other nut with a gun? You have many rights but you don't believe it's compulsory.
I carried one at work for close to 20 years and all of a sudden a dead from the neck up church burning liberal said I have nonuse for a gun.
I dont care if you carried an atom bomb, you had no use for it. It's your ego and testosterone which is the problem. Take away your gun and your as gutless as the rest. Home of the brave??
Don't make me vomit.

Back