the more stories I see like this the happier I am

Werbung:

Good job time for thugs to be put in their place by honest American's
Honest Americans???

Youi have to love this the average American fighting back against armed thugs ,instead of being victims democrats here must hate this .

Youi have to love this the average American fighting back against armed thugs ,instead of being victims democrats here must hate this .
Why would democrats hate that? Do you think they support that?
Idiot.

Yes your against gun and seem to think no one has a justification legally own one you have said that before .
I'm against people like you who have no use for a gun other than to act tough guy.
Your ignorant statement about democrats hating that is disgusting. You have stereotyped them as enjoying murder. Think about your brain dead boxhead.

I'm against people like you who have no use for a gun other than to act tough guy.
Your ignorant statement about democrats hating that is disgusting. You have stereotyped them as enjoying murder. Think about your brain dead boxhead.
thats not what you said and I don't act tough . And Boris I carried a gun professionally for years . your against guns and have said so many times here so do not lie boy

thats not what you said and I don't act tough . And Boris I carried a gun professionally for years . your against guns and have said so many times here so do not lie boy
I don't care if you carry a tank. You don't need it.
Everyday there is a mass slaughter in USA and it's not a coincidence there are more guns than people here. But perish the thought there's too many guns in the hands of rambos like you.

Everyday there is a mass slaughter in USA and it's not a coincidence there are more guns than people here. But perish the thought there's too many guns in the hands of rambos like you.
why am I not allowed to target shoot or hunt or protect my self and family for some liberal moronic reason you have dreamed up ?

Rambo lol and you base that on what I am 64 and partially disabled , and have obeyed the gun laws for decades and never been in jail
You seem to think I'm going to commit s mass murder . lol your delusional
LOl I enforced laws for almost 2 decades. Now make up another excuse for your thinking other then your stupid .

Werbung:
Rambo lol and you base that on what I am 64 and partially disabled , and have obeyed the gun laws for decades and never been in jail
You seem to think I'm going to commit s mass murder . lol your delusional
LOl I enforced laws for almost 2 decades. Now make up another excuse for your thinking other then your stupid .
If your partially disabled and that age you certainly don't need a gun.
But if it inflates your ego and rips your testosterone, go for it Rambo.

There are millions like you who do not need a gun. Don't give me the protection shit or hunting. That's a benign justification.

Illegal guns start out as legal guns left obtainable to nut cases and kids.
The slaughter every day is regarded by numb nuts like you as collateral damage for the filthy 2nd amendment and your Ego.

Back