The new Biden restaurant

Werbung:
Homocake? What are you, 12 years old? Lol

Destroy you? No, he wasnt destroyed.. you are such a drama queen

Ps it wasn't a Sodom cake it was a wedding cake. Where does the Bible say gays can't marry? Bet you can't find it
If a Christian refuses to make a cake for rebels against God who target Christians in wicked efforts to force them to violate their religious convictions, then that Christian is in the right and the perverts are clearly in the wrong.

If a Christian refuses to make a cake for rebels against God who target Christians in wicked efforts to force them to violate their religious convictions, then that Christian is in the right and the perverts are clearly in the wrong.
Where does the Bible forbid gays from marrying?
I knew you were too cowardly to answer lol

Never heard it from anyone who was more mature than 12 years old
But... that's not you
When making homocakes for sodomites, it is important that the homosexual pair be properly represented by figurines at the top prominently displaying a finger poke in God's eye in support of sodomy.

1698201856044.png

When making homocakes for sodomites, it is important that the homosexual pair be properly represented by figurines at the top prominently displaying a finger poke in God's eye in support of sodomy.

View attachment 8334
You like looking immature lol

Are you too lazy, too stupid, or too cowardly to say where the Bible forbids gays from marrying?
Or all 3?

Where does the Bible forbid gays from marrying?
I knew you were too cowardly to answer lol
Sin is not so much disobeying ordinances as it is seeking to learn and obey God's will. I will be surprised if sodomites will be exonerated at God's judgment for doing His will since He never encouraged anyone in the Bible to commit sodomy.

Sin is not so much disobeying ordinances but refusing to do God's will. I will be surprised if sodomites will be exonerated at God's judgment for doing His will since He never encouraged anyone in the Bible to commit sodomy.
Still too stupid to say where the Bible forbids gays from marrying lol

You like looking immature lol

Are you too lazy, too stupid, or too cowardly to say where the Bible forbids gays from marrying?
Or all 3?
God does not give permission for gays to marry, and we know that whatever is done outside the will or contrary to the will of God is sin.

Romans 14:23

And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

God does not give permission for gays to marry, and we know that whatever is done outside the will or contrary to the will of God is sin.

Romans 14:23

And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.
Where does the Bible say that?
You are still too stupid to answer lol

If A business wants refuse services because they feel it violates their beliefs that's ok
Lefties have no tolerance for anyone who does not bow down to leftist ideology. They don't just refuse to serve conservatives in restaurants, they want conservatives banned from the earth.

'They're Not Welcome Anymore, Anywhere.' Maxine Waters Tells Supporters to Confront Trump Officials

Jennifer Calfas
Updated June 25, 2018

'They're Not Welcome Anymore, Anywhere.' Maxine Waters Tells Supporters to Confront Trump Officials

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) is calling on her supporters to confront Trump administration officials and staffers in public amid widespread backlash to the President’s zero-tolerance policy on illegal immigration.

“Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up,” Waters told a crowd in California over the weekend. “If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd, and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”

Lefties have no tolerance for anyone who does not bow down to leftist ideology. They don't just refuse to serve conservatives in restaurants, they want conservatives banned from the earth.

Jennifer Calfas
Updated June 25, 2018

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) is calling on her supporters to confront Trump administration officials and staffers in public amid widespread backlash to the President’s zero-tolerance policy on illegal immigration.

“Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up,” Waters told a crowd in California over the weekend. “If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd, and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”
I love how you go from one person to "leftists" as a whole
And banned from the earth? You are such a drama queen lol
You say the dumbest things

That's exactly how hateful whites justified not serving blacks and excluding jews from housing for example
It's antiamerican but you do you
I see. You argue that since hateful racist white leftists shunned blacks half a century ago, hateful racist black leftists can exclude white conservatives from life in the US today?

Werbung:
I see. You argue that since hateful racist white leftists shunned blacks half a century ago, hateful racist black leftists can exclude white conservatives from life in the US today?
I am not arguing that at all duh
So no you don't see
As always lol

Back